BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Good Times

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 5:10am
never got a chance to watch maude.  I think I was scared that it was gone be like The MTM show.  and I didn't really care for that show.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jun 25 2014 at 5:11am
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:12am
Long story . I met Rerun at the club . I ask for his help after a man touch my butt . The guards knock the man out lol .

My favorite . The Gong Show .

THE GONG SHOW

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i watched one episode of Maude maybe two years ago and it was so weird because she had this black maid that she wanted to fire because she didnt think the woman had enough black pride.  i was so confusedLOL

that's the episode I described earlier LOL
Maude was so sure Florida was named after the state, but Florida said she was named after an aunt who was named after her mother, who --according to Maude -- had to be named after the state.. finally Florida told her a bogus story of a great aunt giving birth in an orange grove and deciding to give the child the name Florida. "It was either that or Sunkist!" LOLLOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Jun 25 2014 at 5:04pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 5:05pm
oh, and she wasn't going to fire Florida, Florida had  Maude on a week trial basis and Florida quit at end of week lol

Maude was too smothering and wouldn't let Florida do her job; she busy lunching and having martinis with Florida. Maude was dead set on being her maid's friend lol, or making her maid her equal 

Edited by PurplePhase - Jun 25 2014 at 5:06pm
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 6:02pm
I finished the second episode and I think I like Maude....She has been married several times...so that in itself would have been controversial back then as well! 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 6:06pm
I just rewatched the epi where florida's hubby james (but his name was diff on maude Sleepy) demanded that she quit working.  and her and maude had to team up against james and walter (maudes hubby).  was kind of funny.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

I finished the second episode and I think I like Maude....She has been married several times...so that in itself would have been controversial back then as well! 

yes. She wasn't the traditional type woman that we were used to seeing on tv.
  in in eppy during the final season , Maude runs for Senate . Walter/husband is against it and gives her an ultimatum--either she drops out or he leaves and she decides to let him leave. I clapped.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jun 25 2014 at 9:57pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 6:14pm
darnit! We need a Maude thread. Anybody remember the eppy with John Wayne? Maude claimed she was going to blast him  about   his views on  feminism but then when she met him she was so star struck , all she could do was stutter. lol

I think they did a storyline similar to that for her on Golden Girls too.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 6:14pm
lol she was good for telling walter  (when he said something stupid or insulting) with a blank stare "god is gonna get you for that"  why did she tell james black god was gonna get him...Dead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 6:15pm
yup. God'll get you for that Walter.lol
  All calm and everything. Her timing was impeccable.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic