BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Good Times

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

what's that show called with rog and the his sister talking bout i'ma tell mama? i like that show too. the early episodes. i need to find it.

What's happenin...loved that show too.  You could not tell me his sister and the security guard on wayans bros were too different people lol I'm still not convinced.
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:11pm
i had punky brewster shoes in elementary school. while all the other kids were rocking pump rebox, i was on the punky brewster sh*t lol! i would even tie one of my mama's scarfs around my jeans sometimes. i loved cherry. that was my homegirl
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:12pm
I think it would be interesting but i doubt they would hit on the social issues like those shows.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

i had punky brewster shoes in elementary school. while all the other kids were rocking pump rebox, i was on the punky brewster sh*t lol! i would even tie one of my mama's scarfs around my jeans sometimes. i loved cherry. that was my homegirl

Mannnnn when she got stuck in that fridge. I cried so hard my mom had to comfort me ....lol
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:17pm
STOP! girl that is the one episode that i will never forget! omg! lol
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:22pm
i'm trying to figure out who the security guard is that wonderland is talking bout. i think i know but i didn't really watch that show too much. she acts like the girl from what's happening but they're not the same if i'm thinking bout the same person.

Edited by noneyons - Jun 24 2014 at 11:23pm
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:26pm
Nobody liked Different Strokes? The episode that really stood out for me is the one where the creepy pet shop owner tried to get Dudly drunk so he could touch him. Anyone remember the actor who played his dad? He had huge buck teeth. I liked the facts of life too. Arnold had a bunch of maids. I remember Ms. garrett, Pearl and the little old white lady with the silver hair. I didn't like Punky Brewster I heard when she got older she thotted around. Didn't like her dog either.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:26pm
lmao

i love different strokes. i rediscovered it when i got dish network. they have every episode on demand so i watch about 2 shows everday that i'm home. 

i kinda remember that episode. i recently watched the one where arnold and kimberly hitchhicked and dude tried to rape and kill them.
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:36pm
Hitch hiking I don't remember that episode. Did Kimberly run away or something? I always wanted to know what Arnolds bully looked like. Kimberlys real life was sad. Arnold was always angry in real life. Willis was steady getting high. Do you remember a show about a little girl that was a robot. I can't remember the name of it.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:38pm
The robot girl was Small Wonder right?

Iloved that show. And punky brewster.

I only knew Florida from the show Maude, which was THE best show ever. Bea Arthur has always been fabulous.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>