BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Good Times

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:27am
Gurrrrrl...when  I watch Good Times now i'm just like damn!!  Florida kept them in the projects fuccwhatuheard.
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:28am
Florida the type of person who think u ain't earn it if u didnt struggle to get it.

James worked himself to death ...she aint want him leaving for a good job but her her atheist hubby was dying she left the kids solo to pay the bills while in AZ.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:29am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Watching these shows as an adult you have so much insight as to what was going on back then... I can see now how depressing this show was, that and the Jefferson's (a little better but how can you live in a penthouse and still be renting?) And don't let me get started on the A-team!!!

Go 'head with the A-Team.  I wanna know.  I remember the show but I can't remember any episodes.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:32am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Florida the type of person who think u ain't earn it if u didnt struggle to get it.

James worked himself to death ...she aint want him leaving for a good job but her her atheist hubby was dying she left the kids solo to pay the bills while in AZ.

GURRRRRRLLL!!!  I thought that was funny.   She left them kids with J.J. of all people.  Gurl what?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:33am
I'da been tryna move in with Willona and Penny.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:39am
I could never really watch good times...It seemed too depressing
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:40am
Lol jj azz...i knew him and Michael werent bout that life when thelma got smacked by her drunk hubby and they just stood there...lol

James sr. was the realist of the bunch. I would've left for milk and neva returned
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:43am
LOL.   I had forgotten about that. LOL. Maybe Michael figured out some way that the white man was responsible for that slap so he took no action against his brother who was under the undue influence of this haole society.  And JJ always been a punk and chump.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 2:11am
Florida was a product of her time her character was a dark skinned house negro that hollywood developed to tackle some of the negro communities issues with a comedic feel with overwhelming overtones of white dominance.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 2:30am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Florida was a product of her time her character was a dark skinned house negro that hollywood developed to tackle some of the negro communities issues with a comedic feel with overwhelming overtones of white dominance.

This^^^^.....
It's just the era in which the show was written
Back then it was funny.
We have evolved, it does not seem that funny anymore.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic