BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Good Times

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good Times
    Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 11:33pm
Hey yall...im just getting home n semi buzzed. Watchin tv and i gotta. Know

Whats up with Florida Evans...was she "the white man" that kept the Evans in the projects?

Why did she hate black Jesus so much? Why did she get so mad when Michael told his teacher that George Washington was a racist. Saying that it was just how things were and it didnt make him racist for owning slaves.

Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 11:58pm
when im buzzed, i get horny

i've only seen one episode of good times and i think it was when janet got burned with the iron

didn't know she was like that
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:00am
I really don't like Florida Evans at all...I always felt like she was the safe character.  I hated that episode.  omg i hated that episode.  she ruined their lives all the time.  there was one episode where she was gonna get thousands of dollars to do some commercial and i think she changed her mind because the product wasn't good.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:01am
Lol i usually would be horny buy im good for awhile. ..

Florida was teh worse
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:08am
Florida stayed blockin' their blessings. 
So annoying. >_<
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:11am
'Member when she kicked james old daddy n gf out on thanksgiving because they weren't married and tried to share a room.

Florida was the worse bible thumper on. Earrrff
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:12am
yeah but they ain't been able to get it together for 20 yrs...got two grown ass brothers sharing a couch bed, but a couple can't.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:22am
Watching these shows as an adult you have so much insight as to what was going on back then... I can see now how depressing this show was, that and the Jefferson's (a little better but how can you live in a penthouse and still be renting?) And don't let me get started on the A-team!!!
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:48am
I can't stomach that show now. Florida wasn't sh*t. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:18am
All of them kids and me would have been working and got the hell on.....

You see she aint drive that bus until James died, Hell Wilona had the boutique why she aint get a job with her??

I dont like no Florida Evans type bish....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic