Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Good News, Avontes Law

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Ms_Kudos Ms_Kudos wrote:

Ummm, there are tracking devices in [newer] passports.  Now every international traveler is an animal??  Sound logic...ladies

I don't think anyone is suggesting tracking devices take the place of being responsible, at least I'm not.  But I've worked with an autistic child and have seen first hand how hard it is for a parent with another child.  My sister worked at a school where she had 4 severely autistic sisters (quadruplets) in her class (idk how it happened, didn't ask because its not my business).  These parents may already be paying for assistance, but all it takes is taking your eyes off ONE child for a second.  Schools should be able to afford the extra help to care for these kids, it's the parents I think would benefit from the devices the most.  

Let me reiterate, <b style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">I AM NOT suggesting tracking devices take the place of being responsible!

A passport is not a person...it doesn't breathe or have a pulse. I could leave my passport in a hotel room, on an airplane, doesn't mean you'll be able to find me. Sorry, not a valid comparison.

My mother was a special education teacher for 12 years, and would constantly talk about the hardships parents face raising autistic children...but it's not impossible.

The tracking devices are in no way related to Avonte going missing, it's moreso the gov't having a scapegoat reason to start chipping ppl in masses. Soon it'll be mandatory for every infant, handicapped, mentally ill, etc. There will be news stories left and right about how the tracking devices helped find so and so to sway and encourage people to start chipping their kids, then the brainwashed parents will follow suit and voluntarily chip themselves. It's no coincidence that Microchips are already on the list of insurance billing codes...this is the start of a very elaborate plan. Hopefully parents of autistic children thoroughly educate themselves before making the decision to chip their kids.

Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:34am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i dont know how i feel about this to be honest
what's the downside?

It's better than ending up dismembered in the riverConfused

Its a slippery slope.....this will eventually end up in everyone for "safety" purposes....
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Ms_Kudos Ms_Kudos wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

ppp38, you sound like the republicans I was talking about earlier.  If they can put devices on molesters & alcoholics, they can do it for these kids.  They always seem to get the money from somewhere.  Safety first

<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">Thank you for addressing that.</span>
</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">I have a feeling a number </span>commentators<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;"> don't understand autism and how serious it is.  </span>

I think a number of members don't understand that a microchip is not a murder shield...

juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:42am
They have cell phones and watches and otherdevices that moniter why would a autistic child need a chip? What would a chip do that any othwr device couldnt do
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:47am
Id rather chip a piece of jewelry but not a person.....
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:56am
Maybe you guys are not understanding the point of views here. Ok let say Avonte had a chip in and he wandered off somewhere and is missing for 3 whole months and found dead. The chip would've given the police clues to his every movement. I'm not saying it will prevent death. Its not a shield but we have a missing Autistic child that has been missing for months and no clues to what happened. All we know is he walked out the school with no trace only to end up dismembered. This doesn't replace the responsibility of adults or the school this is just an added precaution.

Kids go missing all the daggone time. When will this be addressed. Hell kids get picked up from back yards. Cry
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:03am
So put chips in everyone? Uhmmm adults go missing. Chips aren't the answer. This has all been pre-planned (chip ideal) and this is the perfect platform to introduce it because people are in panic/up in arms...so it is cloaked as "beneficial & a help to find autistic children" but what happens, when it is mandated and you don't have a choice any longer?

There have been children with special needs the range in spectrum, and chips weren't introduced in humans.

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:28am
So what other options are on the table. Cos I'm getting a conspiracy vibe from some posters. No?

What if you can have it removed at 18 or 21? I'm just looking out for the babiesCry
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:32am
If you're ok with putting a chip in a child because they're disabled, that doesn't magically go away when they turn 18-21.

If a child is in need of constant monitoring, then that's what they should have. But not install a chip, that you track a dog/cat with...I just don't embrace that idea.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 12:07pm
I'm not against those who want it, but for me and mine, no. Not even my dog. I have no real reason besides it just doesn't feel right.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic