Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > My Experiences
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Good Morning!  Spreading promises of Hebrews 11:6
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Good Morning! Spreading promises of Hebrews 11:6

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
Sidney View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good Morning! Spreading promises of Hebrews 11:6
    Posted: Sep 18 2009 at 9:38am
Good Morning,  God's wonderful women!  I just want to encourage you all today, in hopes that you will have a blessed weekend!!  I want to remind you that God is ABLE and he is FAITHFUL!  Whatever you are believing God for, stay encouraged! 

Sometimes you just have to stand on God's word, when there is nothing else to stand on!  Stand on it!  Stand today today, stand tommorrow, stand until God see's it through.  The reward is at the end.
Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.

If you are not believing God for anything, then you need too.  Paul said he was always content, and yet in want at the same time!  Our father is always so good.  He looks for opportunities to bless us, we ought to have an expectation! Not out of greed, but because we are the children of the King.  If we are the kings children, then we are royalty.Wink

Ok, I guess you can tell I'm in an extraordinarily good mood...I HOPE YOU CATCH IT!!! I just want to thank God because HE IS!  And because he is a rewarder of them that dilligently seek him.   And because he is always working behind the scenes, even when we cannot see.    Amen!  Be blessed ladies! 
Sponsored Links

Ceelo87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceelo87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2009 at 1:51pm
Lord...Thank you soooo much for Sidney...Sidney I just wanna thank you for posting this...I'm going through soooooo much right now and I'm just trying to keep my head up about things and reading this lets me know that GOD is Faithful in everything he does and everything he is!!
I'm going through some PAINFUL heartache right now and I'd just like to ask for you to pray for me right now....The one that I love..we can't be togther right now due to the fact that we both have to get our lives together and I just hope and pray that we'll be able to be together again someday..this was my ex fiance and now it hurts me soooo bad that we have to be just friends...I've never been through this situation before, and I just hope and pray that you can give me some type of insight..I need all I can right now to stay up and I'm just going to continue on praying on this...thank you and god bless you.
Sidney View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2009 at 6:52am

Hey girly,

Aww, I know what you are going through must be very painful.  Remember that God is a comforter and he is also able to give you peace.  I went through a hard break-up before and everytime I got upset I would just go and spend time talking to God and indeed he was a comforter.  God used that period of pain to help me grow closer to him.  This may be a rough time but know that for every season there is a purpose.  I pray the divine will of God for you and your ex-fiance.  If it is God's will, I pray you alll unite again.  Be strong and know that God is with you through everything.  In the end, whatever the outcome may be, know that you will look back and see that God's best has been brought forth in your life.  Hindsight is always 20/20.  As for right now, I pray your strength!  You mentioned that the relationship may or may not have a future.  Know that God will honor your willingness to let go of the relationship just in case it isn't.  That is faith and submission to God.  Know that he will honor that regardless of the outcome.  Hang in there, "weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning."  Everything will subside in time.  Praying for you for peace, blessings, and security in Christ.  May he comfort your heart and enable you to trust him for the outcome.

Sid
Ceelo87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceelo87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2009 at 12:42pm
May God Bless you Sidney...thank for your prayer and your kind words b/c I really needed this!!
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2015 at 2:32pm
love this post; i wish the OP still posted on bhm

just a note, i believe the rewards God will give are afterlife, not right now, so if you are expecting riches, you are going to be disappointed.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic