Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Good Hair Days Captured in Random Pics and Selfies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Good Hair Days Captured in Random Pics and Selfies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Red is NIIIIIIIICE on you.  I like it.

So cute!  I love the braided style the most.  Prolly cause I'm weaveless and wish I could do that to my hair.Ouch I'm looking cray with the plain jane low buns.

Girl that ain't my hair! I used like two packs of Kanekelon to get that look. My real hair is a little puff ball when it's in a pony tail. I'm sure you can do it as long as you can get your hair in a ponytail.
Sponsored Links

KeraNykole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:32am
Yassssssss hunny!!! Clap

Luvin all of it!
lovebeautyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebeautyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:55am
you are really a cutie! love the red color. 
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:47am
YAAAS @ that first picture.  It's so Tumblr worthy.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:56pm
Red suits you. I love the first/last pic. is the hair with the green hat all yours? you did a great job coloring. I might send you some hair to color for
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 8:09pm
Beautiful!
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 8:11pm
Which brand and shade of hair color do you use to get your red?
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 8:40pm
This was amazing. Your straight red hair with the middle part and the pic under with the side part and curls in the pink shirt!!!
All of them really and your natural hair style was beautiful!
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 5:16pm
Aww shucks you all made my day! Thanks guys! The brand of hair I used for the red was Romans Malaysian Yaki. It held up pretty okay, especially after being colored like 4 times. I custom blended this color so there isn't any specific color I used for this red. I named it "Rebel Red" tho lol.
Chantelchocolate19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantelchocolate19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 5:04pm
Your hair looks so pretty! I loveit v_v I cant wait to do mine. Keep us updated with more pictures girly!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic