Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Good Hair Days Captured in Random Pics and Selfies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Good Hair Days Captured in Random Pics and Selfies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:24pm
Love, love , love the red.
Sponsored Links

Chiberry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chiberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 4:09pm
Beautiful work!!
How did you braid the last picture?, it looks so natural with your leave-out.
Great job!

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 4:10pm

I love the big curl look with the hat on . You are really pretty and young enough to wear the red hair . I would look crazy lol . Thanks for sharing .

shndlyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shndlyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 5:13pm
Very nice, total hairgasam!!!  I love the fullness of the red unit and your blending is on point.
Thank you for sharing
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 9:08pm
Thank you all so much for the kind words! I really appreciate the encouragement because I do work very hard on my units and I'm happy you all like them. Most of everything I've learned, I've learned on BHM..not YouTube as most people assume when they ask me how I learned to make my own wigs. I learned it right here through a lot of research.. I mean A LOT. Lol.

The Braided Crown: I will try to post a pictorial on how it's done but it's super easy which is why it's one of my favorite styles when I'm giving my weaves and wigs a break. I basically slick my hair back into one low ponytail (IMO on the side looks better than in the center) using Eco styler gel (any gel works or no gel at all, all on preference) and then I make one long braid using Kanekelon hair down to my waist. I take the braid and wrap it around the perimeter of my head securing it with bobby pins and once I get the braid around the full circumference of my head I take the rest and wrap it into a bun on top of where the ponytail originally started. I secure that bun with some bobby pins, edge control my edges and a splash of spritz to hold. It lasts me like a week but I can make it last two if I blow my hair out straight before I do it because I'm a natural 4C.
josieteeh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josieteeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 10:03pm
Yaaasss! That red and the flipped over curly hairstyle >>>

Edited by josieteeh - Apr 15 2014 at 10:03pm
yilutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yilutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 1:06am
You did wig yourself!!! How I wish I could! I love the red but the last braid one got me Clap
Angel2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 5:59pm
The red beautiful
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 6:37pm
Red is NIIIIIIIICE on you.  I like it.
So cute!  I love the braided style the most.  Prolly cause I'm weaveless and wish I could do that to my hair.Ouch I'm looking cray with the plain jane low buns.

Topaz Moreno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Topaz Moreno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 7:37pm
Very very cute
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic