Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Good Brazilian Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Marisa92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marisa92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good Brazilian Hair
    Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 2:05pm
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of a few vendors with good quality Brazilian or Indian straight hair. I've been searching high and low all over ig and this forum but I haven't come across anything yet. Any help I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Sponsored Links

miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:51pm

Edited by miss america - Sep 15 2013 at 5:58pm
AlwaysJ1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlwaysJ1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:52pm
You can try EVHB hair. They have good prices and the hair keeps up very well. I know for a fact they get their Indian hair directly from India because that's where I purchase my Indian hair. Here's the link to website if interested
Http://everythingvirginhairboutique.com
Camiweaver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camiweaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 7:19pm
Hi ! can you recommend me vendors,, so i can purchase good indian or remy human hair, virgin and unprocessed?
I make hand tied wefts so i don't mind about the shedding and i don't need hair with curls, that's why i want natural textures without processes.
Pretty please!
Soon I'll travel to India, well a year from now, and check out real companies there.
But for now i'm clueless....All i know is brazilian and argentinan hair, but it's too expensive.
Thanks!
Oh ,I live in Argentina! Thanks!
I am about to order afew samples from some companies, all bulk hair. if they screw me over or they wind up being amazing, i will tell everyone on BHM.
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 7:25pm
Do you sell hair and just want a good vendor? @camiweaver

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camiweaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 7:35pm
Yep, i do hand tied wefts for now, soon i'll be getting a sewing machine.
My plan is to go to India directly and not have to deal with all these nonsense.
I worked with argentinan and brazilian hair, which is amazing, but it's not OMG surreal, it's just hair. I can get the same at half the price , buying from India and they have great hair too.
I need new companies to buy hair in bulk from.

lovelyladyD09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelyladyD09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 7:39pm
Ive heard karaezy kouture hair is good...and very afforadable too! Google them

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camiweaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 7:56pm
I will thank you very much! :)
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Camiweaver Camiweaver wrote:

I will thank you very much! :)

cami you seem really nice............. that person who told you to google that company that was posted  is probably the person who is really selling that hair ...  its cheap chinese hair bought from chinas aliexpress

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camiweaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 8:13pm
I am really tired and overworked. lol. working alone isn't easy and someday I will be able to detect all those phony sellers who do this type of thing. I would never spend time "promoting" my site. When i get one.
You either have good hair to sell or you don't, and when you don't, that's when you need to stalk youtube videos, and get on these sites to "recommend"

Thank you debj you're awesome.
I will post soon after I buy some samples from Indian vendors I found online and triple checked them.
:)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>