FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Golden Swish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 12:40am
[QUOTE=toosexy1] BUYER BEWARE!!!
I purchased the premium curl and it was tangling like mad so i took it out after 1 week. I did a bleach bath and installed again and it was still tangling and shedding like crazy!! I have pics and videos. I emailed them(with pics) and no reply. I emailed again(with additional pics) and then they replied and asked me to send the hair back and while their quality control department is taking a look, they will send me a replacement. I sent the hair back and tracking says it was received on monday.

No acknowlegement, NOTHING. My bank advised me to open a Paypal claim because the 45 day grace period was close. I opened the claim on like the 42nd day after purchase. Of course i got an email and a reply to the claim at like 2 in the morning. I will keep the claim open until i receive my replacement. If i dont receive it by the end of next week, ill be escalating with both paypal AND my bank.
I just emailed them again this evening asking for a timeframe of when ill be receiving my replacement. If they dont reply by the end of tomorrow, ill just escalate it i dont have time for games.
All i ask for is some sort of communication or heads up but it's like pulling teeth. AngryAngry GIVE ME MY HAIR OR MY MONEY ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!!
[/QUOTE]

damn! 

u know that premium curl looks like the queens deep wave i got from aliex........... same wave and rolled up top

golden swish says the bundle is 100gram ........ did u weigh it cuz those aliex companys say 100g also but they wrap the tops with a sh!t ton of rubber bands to up the weight..........  i wonder if gs is queens hair
Sponsored Links

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 1:48am
Which queens, Debg?
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 3:46am

girl, how did u end up falling for this? that pic of the hair on page one looked like ish.
i hope you get you get your replacement or money back
toosexy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toosexy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 11:57am

The hair is GORGEOUS. I have pics of me wearing it BOTH installs LOL. The shedding was just out of control!! Im going to post this ALL OVER THE INTERNET im not playing with them.

sashaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sashaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 2:36pm
bump! yea which queens Debg??
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 4:17pm
aliexpress queens.............. juan
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic