BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Going Out with Friends/the Check

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:41am
C... whoever pays doesn't tip.
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

Well we have one set of friends who are very generous so we usually end up fighting over who is going to pay for the entire check.  When it's  a different set of friends I prefer to split evenly unless someone in the group is a complete moocher then you pay for what you ordered.

yesss omg... one set with their calculators, the other either pay the whole thing or split down the middle. Smh @ tweaking your order depending on your company. sometimes I feel like just appetizers so the bill is extra long... they start hyperventilating and sh*t... I got it, calm down
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:44am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

OMG the I don't have cash friend.....we all know that bishLOL
Tee hee hee, I'm that friend.

No fcuks given. People have been really great with/toward me though.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:45am
This thread reminds me I need to go find a new alpha male to hang with after the current gets deployed. I want some free meals in the summertime when I am out of class.LOL
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:47am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

I don't drink so splitting the check even is a hell no. I don't pay anyone's drinks. 

....i always ask for separate checks before we start ordering. 

I been played before by splitting the bill evenly, while 1 person got 2 drinks, dessert, me - I got the cheapest meal and soda, another person got soup only.

I learned, I said the DEVIL IS A LIAR, speak up and tell the waitress, I want my bill separate.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:49am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Thats reason why I split the checkLOL

I wish the no cash chick would but she never does....she just sits there looking like laa daw dee....then when everyone is upping he cash she looking like pay and I'll hit you back......by that time Im headed to the car.....
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:52am
I just let them know from the jump it's a seperate check.
No hassle& no paying for anyone else's food.

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:56am

I wish the no cash chick would but she never does....she just sits there looking like laa daw dee....then when everyone is upping he cash she looking like pay and I'll hit you back......by that time Im headed to the car.....
Ok, I wouldn't do that. Even if I did, I got street cred.

They know I'm good for it.
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:43am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

If I order a salad and tea and you order a margarita, steak, dessert...we ain't splittin' sh*t.

Student struggles y'all!LOL

truth.com

I'm beginning to hate going out to eat with one of my sisters.  She is ALWAYS lookin around like "who's gonna pay".  Knowing good and dern well she shouldn't have suggested going out to eat at the end of the month when her no budgeting self is "running out of money."  Never again.Angry  My dad does this same thing.  If you want something special we will have a nice frugal meal at the house with groceries we already have.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:53am

Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

That's the prt I don't like.

My no-cash friend always waits til checks are due to drop the bomb that she needs someone to pay for her...shifty as hell.

She learned the hard way not to look in my direction with that bull. Last time she tried me, I not so politely told her "Why you always saying that like they don't take cards?"
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>