BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

going out to buy lunch and co workers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

wait so you could go down the street to eat by yourself and they would reimburse you?

If I took work with me? yes. That's a working lunch LOL

But this was during the Clinton Era (contract $ was plentiful lol). Things are real different now I'm sure.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jan 11 2013 at 4:27pm
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:32pm

ahhhh...ok...well yes alot has changed since then LOL  meals/travel is usually one of the first things in the budget to be tightened up on when in a crunch...and you know corps always whining about being in a crunch...meanwhile profiting the most...Sleepy

James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:33pm
well our building is right behind a convenience store, so if somebody is going to get a drink or whatever, we'll ask who needs something.

just yesterday we had a meeting at a restaurant and my co-worker forgot his wallet. no biggie, i covered his meal and this morning he paid me back what he owed. 

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

@bg, yeah if you remember to turn in your expense reportLOL. I used to have to stay on hub to turn his in; until I just started doing them myself. Sometimes the accountant would come to him and say "where's your exp report? " He'd have stuff from 3 months ago and of course most of it he'd forgotten by then; like mileage.

uggghhhh...i have an expesne report from 2 years ago and one from a year ago that i have yet to turn in....i need to get my money...Ouch

lol, you need a wife! to do these things for you.
I need one too.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 5:03pm
yep.  i need a wife!
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 5:16pm
I go out to lunch for the most part. Everyone pays for their own food. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic