Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Going alone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Girl101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Girl101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 8:17pm
You'll be fine I went to an award spoken word thingy alone, it was nice. I talked to many of the poets there and took pics with some.
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 8:26pm
HD, I just looked it up, he's not coming here.. his schedule only goes up to june tho, so maybe after. he was supposed to be in BK last year but cancelled, I think. Warm... lol tryna whip out those coochie cutters?
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Lmaoo, ming iono but im reqdy.

And I'M HOPING SOoooo bad its a lil warm that day.

Go for it HD. I hope you have a marvelous time!!
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 8:47pm
ive been shopping alone plenty of times
This year i'd like to try and go to a sit down restaurant alone and perhaps the movies in the town i live in.
Baby steps Smile
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 8:55pm
most of the time when i go out alone, i'm cool. in my zone. other times my mind starts playing tricks on me and i get all self conscious and whatnot. i can never predict when its gonna happen. it's always so random. 

if you have to, psych yourself out. pretend in your head that you're on a secret assignment or something. like a journalist or whatever and have fun. nobody will know the difference. 
atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 10:34pm
I go shopping and to the gym alone, but I feel weird doing other things alone. I wish I didn't because I don't have many friends and the few people I hang with (cousins/friend) all have other things going on; kids, bf, etc. So I'm stuck at home alot by myself.

I love to go to the movies, out to eat, and clubs but I rarely go  because I don't feel comfortable going by myself.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:54am
you wont be alone you will be there with everyone ELSE!
TexasBaby03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexasBaby03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Stay away from them spoken word brothas.....they aint worth a damn......

Why?! I was starting to fall for one about 2 months ago.... I would still talk to him if the opportunity presented itself.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by TexasBaby03 TexasBaby03 wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Stay away from them spoken word brothas.....they aint worth a damn......

Why?! I was starting to fall for one about 2 months ago.... I would still talk to him if the opportunity presented itself.

Those free love dudes are whores....
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 1:09pm
sandy got turned out by a few darius's huh?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic