BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Going alone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 4:15pm
when I was single, I used to go to band type clubs alone. Especially jazz clubs. Of course by the 2nd time, the staff knew me there lol. Esp the bartenders, bouncers, djs.

*non drinker post.
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 4:16pm
Yes. I've gone to concerts, dinner, movies, and theme parks alone. I like doing certain things alone because I don't have to worry about making plans with someone then having our plans messed up or dealing with people who don't have money when we go somewhere
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 4:22pm
does anyone travel a lot for their job? Don't you end up doing things alone if you want to go out and see the city/have fun while away?

My GF travels a lot for her job (every week), and she's always going out to spots by herself in new cities. Otherwise  she'd be stuck in her hotel suite and missing out on the added benefit of having a job that travels lol --seeing the world free. You do have to be careful /safe though and use good judgement, but don't miss out on doing things and making some memories just because you're alone.

Just take precautions and have fun.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 4:32pm
if all goes well, im going to oslo to see yeezuz alone

all these 'i gotta get permission from my wife' homies are not being asked

fucc em
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 4:57pm
lol
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I used to hate it when I'd be eating alone and someone would come over and ask to join me because "I must be lonely eating alone." Nope, I'm alone because I want to be, don't bother me. LOL (that's what I'm thinking. What I say is "no thank you."LOL

(I prefer this)

Ugh, I hate this Sleepy! Just because you see someone alone doesn't mean they're lonely....GO AWAY! AngryLOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

lol
im serious too
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 5:57pm
I would go see Kendrick alone, that way it's easier to get back stage
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 6:00pm
I don't mind eating alone during the day, but it would feel weird at night. I don't think I would go to the movies or a concert alone.
I would go to a lounge alone as long as I knew someone I know would be there, even if I didn't hang out with them.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 6:02pm
Yes. My current circle...(that is still stateside) it's either hard to schedule sh*t due to my odd hours or we don't have the same extra curricular interests. I promised myself this year I'd do sh*t alone if I had too. I got a 4 hour welding class coming up, various restaurant certificates and of course my salsa class.

I would love company but... sometimes u can't be waiting on people.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>