Topic ClosedGODís Kind of Forgiveness

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Scorpyoice24 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: GODís Kind of Forgiveness
    Posted: May 18 2007 at 9:16pm

GODís Kind of Forgiveness

We should desire to be CHRIST like in all we do.  We have to be GOD Chasers.  But there are some things we need to get rid of.  We need GODís kind of forgiveness.  Luke 23:34 Why do we make it so hard to forgive people when Calvary made it easy.  We canít act in the flesh when we are in the Kingdom of GOD.  We have to get in the very nature of CHRIST. 

We have to have a heart of forgiveness.  If wrong doing has hurt a relationship forgiveness is needed.  We are not hurting them when we are mad at them.  We need to realize what we are doing to our relationship with GOD.  Why canít our heart forgive people when we are forgiven?  We need to be open to people short comings while we are holding it over someone else head and we need to work on ours.  We knock our own blessings when we donít forgive. 

Where the spirit of GOD is, there is liberty.  We need to stop looking down on people.  We have to be free in our hearts and we will sleep better.   We have to forgive and do well.  Practical living in the kingdom is forgiving.  Ask GOD to show us how to make light of a situation instead of a burden.  We have stop putting a time table on the forgiving. 

Be angry but sin not.  When we hold that anger in, itís going to eventually affect our health when we hold on to things we need to release. We are able to work on ourselves when we release others.  If we are faithful and just He will forgive us. 

Proverbs 19:11 (Sensible people control their temper, they earn respect by overlooking wrongdoings)

Sometimes weíre mad and we donít have to be.  When we have facts to get mad pass over it, use discretion somethingís arenít worth fussing over.  Donít hold it against them we need to start recognizing the devil.  We canít let the devil get to us.  We need to first seek the kingdom of GOD.  We need a life of living GODLY.  Loving people should never be a hindrance, only GOD can make you look at your hurt as a growth in him.

We should always have a dependency on GOD.  JESUS came for us to live and live life more abundantly.  We know what we have to do and donít want to go through the process.  We need to think about how we are living.  GOD will give us what we want but GOD also wants something from us.  GOD doesnít owe us anything if it wasnít for his grace and mercy where would we be.  GOD called us out of darkness when we had nothing.  GOD isnít holding anything over our head.

As you guys know I recently confessed that I have a problem with unforgiveness. Well my co-worker gave this to me today and it was her notes from the church sermon on lastnight about forgiveness.  I thank GOD that she wrote this for me because she knew that this will remind me to keep forgiveness in my heart on the daily basis. So I decided to post this up here because I hope that this will help anyone else who is struggling with this problem as well.  Be Encourage.  GOD BlessBig%20smile
Sponsored Links

vanillabreeze View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2007 at 3:15pm

Clap thanks Scorpyoice24 ,

this is good reading,....keeps a body in checkWink
Zuriel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2007 at 3:58pm
Clap Thank you! We can all benefit from
your post!
anointedhandzz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 3:15pm
Amen
keals80 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2007 at 3:47am
Thanks you. I feel like God is really speaking to me through you lovely ladies first Zuriel `s post about ` How to get along with people` and the this post. I had some issues with some of my friends last weekend its was a misunderstanding and was praying to God to guide me through but i know now everything is going to be fine.

Thanks Scorpyoice24 and Zuriel.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2007 at 9:53pm
I needed this, thanks for sharing.Thumbs%20Up
Zuriel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2007 at 8:21am
Thumbs%20Up
comingofage03 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2007 at 9:58am
Amen! and Glory to God for that!
Aunatural77 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2007 at 10:30am
AMEN!!  This is a message to all in Christ.  Wonderful post!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic