Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2017 at 9:58pm
A lot has happened that I can not check off a "luck". Last month I heard a humming sound coming sound coming from right side of my truck. I just figure water got in my breaks cause it was raining. I had a few stops; the store, gas station, and to drop off some supplies at my shop. For some reason I decided to go home and just do it all the next day. I'm not like that, I'm always on a mission and complete every task. I get home and pulled into the garage. My husband hops into the passenger side to help grab the supplies out to the car. When he does that a loud scrapping sound comes out and my tire leans outwards.  Come to find out my hub assembly came lose. The tow truck guy said if I would have drove over one pot hole I would've spun out and hurt myself or someone else. That CAN'T be luck! On a bright note, the dealership replaced the strut and hub assembly for free (with our warranty). Apparently our truck had defective parts.
Sponsored Links

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic