Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > Alternative Religions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

God has a Mother

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Adrian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: God has a Mother
    Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 3:02pm
Barbelo is the GRANDMOTHER God:

Barbelo is "a divine being known from other Gnostic texts as the mother of all creation, who resided in the Pleroma, far above the realm of the creator God of this world," wrote Bart Ehrman, pg. 87 of _The Lost Gospel of Judas Iscariot: A New Look At Betrayer and Betrayed

In the Gnostic Apocrypha Christ teaches that he has a grandmother and mother in heaven too. He says the grandmother is Barbello. He says his mother in heaven is Achamoth the mother on Earth Mary. Barbello is the cosmic womb . the never incarnate, creator of the Elohim.

In Genesis the Elohim are the creators male and female. The Abrahamic religions interpret this plural Elohim as Yahweh for the male aspect and the holy land of Israel for the female aspect is a metaphor. Christian Kaballahists call the male aspect Yahweh also and the Holy Spirit is called by some Shekinah and by thers it is the symbol of the white dove and a metaphor.

But the more ancient temples were gendered balanced mother and father Godhead before Solomon destroyed the temple. Christ said he came to restore the temple as the prophecies proclaimed but he would be unable to do so , as the prophecies also proclaimed.

So this long tale indicates that imho yes there is a plurality to God and a hierarchy ;
                 Barbello
    (The cosmic womb of stars)
               Achamoth
              (The All Mother)
                  Elohim
    (Godhead Male and Female -Avatars from dverse rligious perspectives)
                     i.e.
                   /   \
         Yahweh   Shekinah

Edited by Adrian - Aug 02 2013 at 3:05pm
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 3:22pm
That's very interesting. I wish I were smarter so I could add something of value
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 2:52pm
So Aliens.
cece1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cece1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 6:55am
rofl
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 9:19pm
Yahweh was one of the Elohim (The Council of Gods and Goddesses).  Specifically Yahweh was given dominion over volcanoes so he is the Volcano God worshiped by a small group of Israelites.    Really great job on their part elevating this minor god to his current status wouldn't you say?

The Christian interpretation of the plural Elohim is entirely on purpose.   Every place in original Aramaic texts god is plural yet by the time we get to King James the "Council of Gods and Goddesses" mysteriously becomes singular "The Lord".  "We are" becomes "I am". 

Its pretty breathtaking from this side of the truth.   So many lies and so much manipulation on purpose.  
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 7:38am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Yahweh was one of the Elohim (The Council of Gods and Goddesses).  Specifically Yahweh was given dominion over volcanoes so he is the Volcano God worshiped by a small group of Israelites.    Really great job on their part elevating this minor god to his current status wouldn't you say?

The Christian interpretation of the plural Elohim is entirely on purpose.   Every place in original Aramaic texts god is plural yet by the time we get to King James the "Council of Gods and Goddesses" mysteriously becomes singular "The Lord".  "We are" becomes "I am". 

Its pretty breathtaking from this side of the truth.   So many lies and so much manipulation on purpose.  

This makes so much sense and especially as a war god as well. He goes down an evolutionary path to becoming the one true god, yeah right.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 9:56am
Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

This makes so much sense and especially as a war god as well. He goes down an evolutionary path to becoming the one true god, yeah right.

Right? Sounds like someone has a big ego.....LOL
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 9:59am
I've been researching about Barbelo recently because this is my first time hearing of Her. So much precious information is being hidden from us and it's so sad....

You learn something new everyday Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply