Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

goal length

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
cosmochica010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmochica010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:52am
so fari've been trying new things with forte bonita and she has not responded how I expected. I've even went so far to rubbing an onion and pepper on my head.overall I do notice little growth
Sponsored Links

DiamondDabs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiamondDabs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 2:23pm
at least BSL and if I get there before 2015, MBL Big smile
Origami0508 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Origami0508 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 5:35pm
Aiming for SL now that all the relaxed ends are gone. My long term goal is BSL/MBL. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmochica010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:37pm
I've been keeping twisties in for 3-5 days and then taking them down and wearing my puff for 2 days and then back to the twisties but I did a no-heat blowout which involved combing AND there was slight breakage which I am all the way against. I also did a onion,garlic powder,tea tree oil and coconut oil rinse with conditioning from dove on saturday and then yesterday (tuesday 4/14/14) I did a scalp massage using tea tree oil and 'thicking oil' from softee. I've also been green housing every night since monday and before monday I was green housing every other night.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmochica010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:24pm
funny story somebody told me to was my hair with dishwasing liquid and not put any conditioner in it because all that stuff is 'cosmetic' and was dead serious Confused this women has 3b with some 3c texture but idk if thats makes a diff lmao but ANYWHO

UPDATE!! STILL UP ON MY GREENHOUSING METHOD. still applying tea tree oil to my roots (new routine) and coconut oil to ends. Also been experiancing some breakage,I'm trying not to have any set backs though..funny thing is the breakage did not occur intill i did the no heat blowout by combing my hair 6 days ago  hopefully I can stop this madness 
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by cosmochica010 cosmochica010 wrote:

funny story somebody told me to was my hair with dishwasing liquid and not put any conditioner in it because all that stuff is 'cosmetic' and was dead serious Confused this women has 3b with some 3c texture but idk if thats makes a diff lmao but ANYWHO

UPDATE!! STILL UP ON MY GREENHOUSING METHOD. still applying tea tree oil to my roots (new routine) and coconut oil to ends. Also been experiancing some breakage,I'm trying not to have any set backs though..funny thing is the breakage did not occur intill i did the no heat blowout by combing my hair 6 days ago  hopefully I can stop this madness 

You might want to add some watered down conditioner before applying oil. You need some moisture to seal with those oils, they do nothing alone. if you want the breakage to slow. Do not listen to the person who said something about dish soap. That sounds ridiculous.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmochica010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:11pm
Yeah, So i've been greenhousing every night and usually try to wash my hair twice a week. My hair has beenin protective styles so i've been doing 'methods' and then putting my hair back up PROTECT MY ENDS!!!.  http://s1314.photobucket.com/user/cosmochica010/media/IMG2296-1_zpsbfd014cd.jpg.html -
http://s1314.photobucket.com/user/cosmochica010/media/IMG2489_zpsda68682b.jpg.html -
These are back from december 

Edited by cosmochica010 - Apr 23 2014 at 8:13pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmochica010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:15pm
thank you for the advice pinkcube
BronxJazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BronxJazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:50am
By Dec 2014 I hope to be mid back length By this time next year I hope to be waist length.
My hair is 15 1/2 inches and I want it to be 20 inches by May 2015. 

The ways I hope to get there
Reducing heat usage to once every 2 months at the most. 
Shampooing with chagrin valley shampoo bar once a week.
Leaving hair alone.
Deep condition with every wash.
Taking a multi vitamin.
Only comb when hair is drenched in conditioner.
Leaving hair in a bun or wash and go until next wash.
Using protein after heat.

misslexy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslexy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 9:29pm
My goal is to be MBL .  My hair has rally been growing a lot the past year and I think its because I have just been leaving my hair alone . Just wearing u-part wigs and I wash and condition my hair every week.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic