Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

goal length

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
cosmochica010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmochica010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: goal length
    Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 1:15am
If there's already a thread like this then please direct me to it.
What are you goals for the summer ?for the new years (2015)?
SL
APL
MBL
BSL
WL
TL

By 2015 I expect my back to be arm pit length and my front to be chin length currently my back is shoulder length and my front is to the middle is to the tip of my nose

Edited by cosmochica010 - Mar 22 2014 at 1:16am
Sponsored Links

littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 4:12am
thanks for this! i'm not aware that there's one like this, but then again, i'm crappy at using the search bar, so i wouldn't know. but my goal length for...
well, for the start of 2015 if all goes well i should be at BSL.
by the end of it, i'm counting on MBL at least. so...another 9 inches of hair or so, which should put me at a range of 17 to 22 inches if i don't trim my hair from now til then. but knowin my scissor happy behind......LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmochica010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 9:56am
I've been trying not to cut my hair either LOL. I usually try to trim my own ends and take off to much but now I'm focusing on keeping the ends healthy so I wont have to cut as much.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmochica010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 9:17pm
The methods to help me increase hair growth will go as followed;
GHM-5x a week
inversion methods-once a month for seven days
LOC
conditioner with silicon once a month, I don't find it harmful to my hair but due to some readings on websites I will not put it in excess amounts and co-wash with it.
and
V05 clarifying conditioner and v05 strong hair conditioner for my co-wash followed by kertain spray by organix for extra protection and African best oil on my ends 2x a week

I have not done a protein treatment yet, but some of the products I use contain protein in it. But I will do a deep protein treatment probably once every two months.
oil
Sanchi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sanchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 8:47pm
my hair is an inch pass shoulder length. i def. want to get back to APL at least, not even thinking WL now
hair been through too much

doing the inversion method once a day for 4 minutes using castor and african hot oil but now adding coconut oil and doing a garlic scalp treatment biweekly. 

Ion solution reconstructing shampoo and conditioner
aussie 3 minute conditioner 

Good luck ladies Clap
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 9:44pm
I want to be bsl by January 2015. This summer I want to get back to full apl, I had to cut my hair last month because of damage and unevenness. I'm above apl but past collarbone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmochica010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 7:56pm
Having a major set-back due to wearing my afro out .So I'm protecting my ends more, I did a twist-out last night and plan on wearing this for 2-3 days and then redoing the style and if I get tired with the style then back to wigs for me Tongue.
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY LADIES!! Time is on our side! Lets make this journey a good one!
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:23pm
My goal for Summer 2015....
Full Waist length. Right now only a few strands are WL, I have the typical 'V'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmochica010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:08am
How do I upload pictures?
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:58am
MBL to WL starting mn & sulfur again soon
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic