Angkor Cambodian Hair

Go back to Africa...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Bootiful Cream

Author
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 11:18am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Put the intelligent blacks and leave the gangbangers and hoochi mamas in america. We'll be fine.

The gangbangers are misplaced children we need to reclaim and educate.  Hoochi mamas are our daughters who need love.  You should stay here and continue helping the yt ppl build their utopia.  You'll be fine. 

Nah, I don't want to help them have a utopia. I don't care for whites tbh as a collective group nor arabs, asians and etc. I just want us intellectuals and hard working blacks to have a future.
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 11:20am
Not just for the purpose of being close to Africa.
Mama Africa is right here with me. In my veins, in the bedtime stories I tell the children in my family--Anansi Spider and Br'er Rabbit. In our clothes and our foods..even In the fact that we always have a seamstress seeing our fabric lmao. Even in the way we speak and the way we entertain ourselves.
We know we are Afro-Caribbean. Emphasis on Afro.

I did want to marry an African for the constant trips there though. Lol.
Africa is wherever we are.

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 11:20am
No, all of their countries are already established. I'm down with taking a few states in the US and building creating our own right on this land.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 11:37am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

No, all of their countries are already established. I'm down with taking a few states in the US and building creating our own right on this land.

So no Florida right?LOL

ETA:  Priority 1 Evacuation zone for our people.  Get them out of there!!

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Feb 18 2014 at 11:38am
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Not just for the purpose of being close to Africa.
Mama Africa is right here with me. In my veins, in the bedtime stories I tell the children in my family--Anansi Spider and Br'er Rabbit. In our clothes and our foods..even In the fact that we always have a seamstress seeing our fabric lmao. Even in the way we speak and the way we entertain ourselves.
We know we are Afro-Caribbean. Emphasis on Afro.

I did want to marry an African for the constant trips there though. Lol.
Africa is wherever we are.

If we could build a world through the eyes of you and Jones magical negro land it'd be a thing of beautyCry

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 12:28pm
To answer the question, sure. Why not?

Seriously. No qualms about it.

I also agree with TC's stipulations to the "T".
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 2:20pm
They have different cultural values than us. Some are muslins, they speak different languages (Africa is a freaking big place). I am caramel colored, a guy from Congo told me that people my color in his country is one in 100 thousand, since the blacks kicked out the whites and mixing was not common. In many places I would be very unwelcome. On places where bleaching is cool, I would probably be more welcomed, but I wouldn't like it knowing that people think I am better because I am "lighter".

My male friend from South Africa said blacks there would dislike me because I am clearly mixed, and for them, it is f*cked up to mix when whites were so abusive to them.

Plus there are wars, famine, millions of families displaced, diseases eradicated everywhere else but there, and poverty. We cannot bring only educated blacks. We would need to find out how to grow food in their soil and which food, to feed each nation. We would need to build schools and hopefully teach most of them a language that all can speak. But also there are plenty of whites there who would not like that work, and also there are many corrupt blacks who enjoy keeping people under their foot and would react with violence.

Due to all of that, I would not "go back" especially because I am not even from there, but ancestors. I know one was from SudanThumbs Up

Edited by sexyandfamous - Feb 18 2014 at 2:21pm
briany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote briany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:21pm
Sorry Sexyandfamous but you sound very condescending.  The African continent's problems are deeply rooted in the legacy of colonialism. As are many countries that were colonized by the Europeans.

Edited by briany - Feb 18 2014 at 4:21pm
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

oh and the last time black americans set sails to africa they treated them like sh*t.

That would be Liberia ... and what a Sh** country situation that turned out to be.

I have visited various countries in Africa many times - Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Tunisia, Egyot, Morroco, Nigeria etc. Nice to visit for sa few weeks just for the experience but we would neveeer fit into the culture. Everyone asked where I was from and my skin is dark.

Aside from that, the wars, poverty and thre social issues - geesh I.. could neverrrrr live there and we would not be welcomed as mixed children of slaves.

It's is a third world continent. With a third world living situation. Never.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Feb 18 2014 at 4:43pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:38pm
how bout we put the whites on boats to europe...culture shock wouldnt be as bad
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>