Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Go back to Africa...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair
 

Go back to Africa...

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream



Author
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Sep 25 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 287216
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:12am
yes. if I were more educated.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Jul 20 2011
Location: SupaFlyKingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 157215
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:12am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I'm against this idea but I would go for a beautiful tropical land with good infrastructure that we could call our own.   Guarded by a state of the art missile defense system that kills everything that doesn't belong near usStern Smile.  All of the displaced Africans could live there and have our own problems, economic system, educational system, etc. etc. with no yt ppl trying to fck up our lives.   We could export some creative ass sh*t that only we are smart enough to make and distribute. 

America is in decline anyway.   We're about to fall of the damn list for education.   Our grandchildren will not be able to compete. 


I don't want to be a Debbie downer but we would all kill each other on that island... We're simply not there yet.
Back to Top
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 10 2011
Location: On My Throne
Status: Offline
Points: 84739
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:14am
No, I do not like change.
Back to Top
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Dec 27 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 15094
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:20am
Put the intelligent blacks and leave the gangbangers and hoochi mamas in america. We'll be fine.
Back to Top
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 06 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 116516
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:21am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I'm against this idea but I would go for a beautiful tropical land with good infrastructure that we could call our own.   Guarded by a state of the art missile defense system that kills everything that doesn't belong near usStern Smile.  All of the displaced Africans could live there and have our own problems, economic system, educational system, etc. etc. with no yt ppl trying to fck up our lives.   We could export some creative ass sh*t that only we are smart enough to make and distribute. 

America is in decline anyway.   We're about to fall of the damn list for education.   Our grandchildren will not be able to compete. 


I don't want to be a Debbie downer but we would all kill each other on that island... We're simply not there yet.


Its sad because we need about 4 generations away from them before we can undo the damage. 
Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 241477
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:28am
oh and i would go...however comma exaggerated pause...i would need to be able speak the native language (of where ever i were going) fluently sans this american accent.  also, i'd need to be well versed regarding the history, culture and customs of where ever i were going...
Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 241477
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:30am
oh we are talking about an island for displaced africans.  hmmmmm...an abundance of water (allbeit salt water) and plenty of sun (power)...hmmmm....
Back to Top
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 28 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 31348
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:33am

nah i wouldn't go. too many friends, family and connections to just up and move tbh.

Back to Top
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 06 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 116516
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:34am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Put the intelligent blacks and leave the gangbangers and hoochi mamas in america. We'll be fine.


The gangbangers are misplaced children we need to reclaim and educate.  Hoochi mamas are our daughters who need love.  You should stay here and continue helping the yt ppl build their utopia.  You'll be fine. 
Back to Top
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 06 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 116516
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:35am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

nah i wouldn't go. too many friends, family and connections to just up and move tbh.



Well what color are they?  They're coming tooConfused
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down