BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glueless question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 10:31am
I own one of her Ms Lola Gluesless wig.  I was in jam so I purchased it when it was on clearance.  It was a small and it fit fine.  I just want to see what her Glueless wig looked like.  

Edited by Asia35 - Feb 04 2013 at 10:32am
Sponsored Links

tchair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tchair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 1:15am
This has been great information as i was going to ask this same question.....i am soooooo SICK of glue but want a glueless unit but not sure what type of cap construction that will work and hold snug without truly having to use glue.

Not to mention I am trying to save my hairline......tape and glue isn't helping it.......but I need for it to look natural.
babigirl34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babigirl34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 7:22pm
Definitely consider ordering one size down. That should help the front stay down better. I've also found that MissWigs has good glueless wigs.. well it's the option that says "combs & strap." You can adjust the strap to make it fit very snug & that helps a lot. I know MissWigs was hot for awhile & then was not.. lol. I hated my first two units from them because they were lace fronts [so the wefts showed.. a lot] & they were way too dark on me. I just ordered another one, but this time a full lace w/ the straps & combs & it fits wonderfully. It's a yaky that I made into a more coarse texture becuz honestly, it didn't look yaky to me. Anyway.. I'm rambling lol. 

As the other use mentioned, you can use that sassy secret site as a guide for the caps. Sassy Secrets for a wig however, I wouldn't purchase. Their wigs are way way too thick & just terrible. 
Lovin Lacewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovin Lacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2013 at 9:10pm
I love my RPGSHOW silk top custom glueless wig as well.  I own a glueless wig from Bestlacewigs.com and had lots of drama with it.  The way they constructed it, you can see one of the bands through a part, the hair is crappy, wrong lace color, etc....  I have spent $400 for a QUALITY WEAVE and RPGSHOW is worth every penny.  Love it, no more hours in the salon and I can work out without my weave!  woo hoo!
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2013 at 10:27pm
another reason to not buy RPG show wigs

Edited by starliteboo - Apr 14 2013 at 10:27pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovin Lacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2013 at 11:55pm
RPGshow wigs are great. I have nothing bad to say about my custom glueless RPGshow wig--silky yet yaki. The silk top is ultra real looking! Love it....

My Bestlacewigs.com wig was a disappointment! It matted up on my neck the first time I wore it!
lashannasmall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lashannasmall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 8:09am
I am new to lace wigs and I do not use glue. If you cut the lace all the way to the hairline, then it won't flap. It will fit on your head like any other wig. You only need the little bit of lace in the front if you are going to glue it down. In my opinion, the best look for a glue less unit is just behind the hairline and you have to cut the lace all the way back anyway.
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 8:12am
Originally posted by Lovin Lacewigs Lovin Lacewigs wrote:

RPGshow wigs are great. I have nothing bad to say about my custom glueless RPGshow wig--silky yet yaki. The silk top is ultra real looking! Love it....

My Bestlacewigs.com wig was a disappointment! It matted up on my neck the first time I wore it!

RPG show wigs are not great, the viewers on YouTube are paid to give good reviews. And if you would like to advertise you should pay for advertising space

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lovin Lacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 9:39am
I'm not an advertiser. I'm a regular person loving my a product I purchased with my hard earned money. I didn't know the forum only accepts complaints and negative views. I was sharing a positive experience hoping it would help someone else. It's not meant to be an advertisement.   Quality lace units are Not cheap that's why I read others reviews myself and take them into consideration. At first I was skeptical reading mixed opinions about RPGshow on youtube until I tried a unit myself. I see a significant difference in quality between my two units from the two different vendors I've purchased from.   Am I wrong to share this info? What is your personal experience with RPGshow? Why do you dislike this vendor?
somisha37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote somisha37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 5:14am
Hi,i always buy glueless full lace wigs and my cap construction is perfect i think.It has a monotop and lace and a pu thin skin in the front what you can tape.The company i buy them from is very reasonable priced and you can find them on alieexpress store 217902   or at their own website arisonhair.com.I have bought 15 wigs from them and never had one bad experience with them.I live in the Netherlands and they are in China so at first i was a bit hesitant to order but every custom wig is ready in 21 days and then it takes another 3 days to get here and before they send the wig off they always send 3 pictures to you so you can decide if the wig is well made.I dont know how to post pictures yet on here but i am willing to show you any pictures.i hope this helps, bye

Edited by somisha37 - Apr 18 2013 at 3:45am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System