Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Glueless Lace wig...help me please

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sexynita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexynita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glueless Lace wig...help me please
    Posted: May 29 2013 at 9:42am
I would like to purchase a glueless wig but I don't know who the good vendors now. Who are you ladies buying your wigs from?

My first lacewig purchase was a disaster and I spent a lot of money for it....don't want to make the same mistake again

Can you all help me please by suggesting the vendors that you all use that are reasonable and the hair does not tangle and bunch up.
Sponsored Links

Yve12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yve12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 2:05am
I got one from April lace wigs in October and it is still great. It was my first one. I don't work for them. They are in China. You can look on youtube and there are lots of lace wigs reviewed for several companies and I think they are pretty honest and so you have other options besides the one I am giving. I recently got one from royalmewigs.com custom and I was ripped off so I have ordered a custom all silk wig from april lace wigs but it is not coming until later in the month. The in stock glueless one I ordered off of April lace wigs website came in 3 days. Be careful with wigs clips as opposed to combs in the glueless because they took out my hair and I sewed in combs in their place. I am trying to protect my long hair so I can't have clips taking it out, defeats the purpose.
vano1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vano1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 6:45am
Rpgshow?
kitkatkitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kitkatkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 11:38am
I'm gonna stay reppin bestlacewigs until something goes wrong!
I ordered from them first a year ago, and I've never had a single problem. I've ordered four wigs and loved them all. The hair is beautiful, usually an inch or two longer than what you want, which saves money. The shipping is fast and the customer service is great.
I know many people don't like them but I am in love with their wigs. Their hair seems to be able to handle anything, bleaching, excessive styling, perming, relaxing, boiling and sleeping in the wigs with no problem.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply