Glowing Skin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by .black.sassi. .black.sassi. wrote:

A few months ago, I found some honey in my mother's cabinet that had been there so long it had turned to sugar (it was way in the back of the highest cabinet so I guess my mother didn't know it was there--she just kept buying more honey).  I started using that to exfoliate and my skin glowed like no other.  

Too bad I ran out of the stuff.  I might just get a bottle of honey and let it sit for a while until it turns to sugar.  

how long do you think it sat? I want to try this
Sponsored Links

Peachi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2011 at 9:58pm

I use brown sugar (+oil) scrub. Suppose to do it 2x a week but sometimes I get lazy. I apply to dry skin then shower it off
beyoutee_queen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beyoutee_queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2011 at 5:00pm
HONEY FACIALS 
MassGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2011 at 7:19am

I wash my face with cocoa butter soap and only use olive oil as a moisturizer. My skin has never looked better. 
stevehughes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevehughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2011 at 3:12am
For glowing skin..You want soft and glowing skin, apply pomegranate juice daily on ur face after 1 month u will get good result...
Ladyprovo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladyprovo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2011 at 5:23am
Oatmeal mask
MimiSoLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MimiSoLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2011 at 9:56am
http://www.tkoskin.com/Coconut_Complexion_Polish_p/ccp350.htm

Coconut Complexion Polish

This makes your skin glow amazingly. The first day I used it I got a million stares and compliments. Its made fresh to order and turned my skin around! Love it. She makes it with love. That $34.95 jar lasted me 1 year.
LadySmiles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadySmiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2012 at 2:00pm
Real Glow: Queen Helene Honey and Oatmeal scrub.

Fake grow: NARS Albatross highlight.
lexalexi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lexalexi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2012 at 10:08am
I do what a lot of the girls here do. I exfoliate my body with epsom salt and almond oil mixed. If I need to shave, I shave after exfoliation. I then apply more oil to my skin after the shower before I'm completely dry. 

For my face, I do the OCM and that gives me a very healthy glow. I alternate between doing the OCM and exfoliation nightly.

gospelglamgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gospelglamgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2012 at 1:21am
I get the glow from inside out by drinking 50-100 OZ of Grace Aloe Drink every day. I am crazy about that stuff. Everytime I go to Walmart, I take every bottle of it off the shelf...sometimes I leave the little ones. Also change your pillowcases often. Even if you wear a bonnet at night, stuff can still "dirty up" your pillowcase...in fact, sleep on your back...fights wrinkles.

For glowing skin maintenance, I make a pure coconut oil and sugar scrub and exfoliate rough spots (knees, elbows, etc.) twice a month. If I dare see the start of a pimple, I dry that bad boy up with Clearisil tinted acne cream. I rarely get pimples though.

And vitamin C...helps stimulate collagen and gives skin a brighter look, not lighter, but brighter.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic