Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Beauty Tips - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glowing Skin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
rohanjain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohanjain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 4:21am
Always wash your face at night.Apply few drops of skin toner for best result.After this, use moisturizer.It helps to repair your skin. Use SPF 30 sunscreen lotion.
Sponsored Links

mishtoli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mishtoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 5:25am
For a glowing skin, I use lotion and moisturizer every morning, afternoon and evening bath. I eat lots of fruits and veggies. Do exercise like brisk walking and daily stretches. I also take multivitamins and squalene supplement to prevent skin cell damage and keep my skin nourished in and out. Most importantly I keep myself hydrated with lots of water. I have it always on the go. 
jessica26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessica26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 11:59pm
We all love soft, healthy and glowing skin... definitely me too, I am not from another planet Tongue
Many of us do daily makeup and some don't like to wear daily makeup, like me... I prefer only homemade remedies and natural herbal product to take care of my skin...
Here are some tips I follow-
  • Drink enough water daily (exact quantity is 3 liters/day for men and 2.2 liters/day for women). Water is best cleanser for our body.
  • Eat fresh fruits and green vegetables.
  • Include vitamin c rich diet like oranges, bananas, papaya etc. All are very good for skin. Better if you take juice on daily basis. (don't take vitamin c tablets... high dose of vitamin c may causes cancer).
  • Do exercise for 30 – 60 minutes daily.
  • Wash your face at least twice daily.
  • Use aloe vera juice and wash it after 20 minutes.
  • Use milk cream to massage your skin and bath around 20 minutes later.
These simple steps will help you to have soft, healthy and glowing skin and can solve your skin problem if any. Also keep in mind that above tips may provide result slowly. It depends on your skin type. So visit dermatologist for fast results... I'll suggest Jarvis Cosmetics... I have personal experience with them...

Their products, specially Jarvis Cream & Serum are awesome.  These are first skin care product that is targeting skin immune system... Having healthiest skin immune system is the key of soft, healthy and glowing skin…
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic