BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Beauty Tips - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glowing Skin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
gospelglamgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gospelglamgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2012 at 1:21am
I get the glow from inside out by drinking 50-100 OZ of Grace Aloe Drink every day. I am crazy about that stuff. Everytime I go to Walmart, I take every bottle of it off the shelf...sometimes I leave the little ones. Also change your pillowcases often. Even if you wear a bonnet at night, stuff can still "dirty up" your pillowcase...in fact, sleep on your back...fights wrinkles.

For glowing skin maintenance, I make a pure coconut oil and sugar scrub and exfoliate rough spots (knees, elbows, etc.) twice a month. If I dare see the start of a pimple, I dry that bad boy up with Clearisil tinted acne cream. I rarely get pimples though.

And vitamin C...helps stimulate collagen and gives skin a brighter look, not lighter, but brighter.
Sponsored Links

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:07pm
I see Apple cider vinegar has not been mentioned as yet.

I've recently been using apple cider vinegar as a toner in
the morning and evening.

You can use it straight from the bottle on a cotton ball or
dilute it with water(this especially if you have a scratch
on your face or recently plucked your eyebrows) if your skin
is sensitive.

Avoid the eye area.

Edited by Ritle - Feb 03 2013 at 2:08pm
biomediproducts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biomediproducts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 4:32am
I always use good cosmetics cream
gavinol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gavinol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 12:30am
here are some useful tips:
-mix together 2 or 3 parts brown sugar with 1 part olive oil .. this exfoliates your skin (gets rid of dead skin) and moisturizes.
-where a day moisturizer and night cream
-rub bio-oil on your skin in the morning and at night
-apply a very thin layer of vaseline to your face at night time
-use a moisturizer that has light reflecting particles to give you a dewy look (aveeno has a good one)
-apply a fake tan (might take awhile to find one that works well for you but it definitely gives you a glowy look)
-drink plenty of water
-use a face mask that is designed to hydrate your skin (st ives has a good one)
Hope this will help you!

Msabby evie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Msabby evie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 6:12am
I use eggs and lemons for make my skin more glowing...
Msabby evie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Msabby evie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Msabby evie Msabby evie wrote:

I use eggs and lemons for make my skin more glowing...

Fish is also helpful.
http://www.stokesthompson.com.au/

Edited by Msabby evie - Apr 19 2013 at 11:41pm
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 6:17am
100% all natural skin products on my face.
 I exfoliate with sea salt
I tone with ACV, but since I don't have access to it in China I've begun using a new toner with nothing but natural ingredients in it...so I will use that until I can get a hold of some ACV
I wash my face with handmade all-natural soap. Right now I am using one with almonds and goat milk.
I drink water
I don't sleep with my face on my pillow..this has been KEY for me in keeping my skin clear. I sleep on my back or lay my face on my arms or hands. I take my shower at night, so my skin is clean.
I still get a pimple..maybe two around that time of the month..but I will take that over what I used to get any day.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 7:39pm
I am still trying to find out the 100% fool proof solution for my face. My body just need some moisturizing cream/oil and exfoliation. Coffee grounds makes my body super smooth, and I don't even need a moisturizer after it, but it doesn't give me glowing skin.

About my face; nowadays,  what works for me is to wash my face several times a week with African Black Soap to get rid of that greasy, oily skin aspect. Than exfoliate a couple times a week with coffee grounds and honey helps keep my skin brighter.

But early this year, I used to apply diaper rash cream on my face with vitamin A oil 2x a week at night, and in the morning I would apply a moisturizing mask on my face after I removed the rash cream and my face glowed. Thinking about it now makes me want to try it a couple nights this week :)

Edited by sexyandfamous - Nov 27 2013 at 7:51pm
KaiteAllewe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KaiteAllewe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:04am
Most important for the skin avoid stress it is major reason to make your face look dull. and another these reason is lack of sleep, it's important to have minimum of 6-8 hour sleep.if you are not facing these both of problem then you should apply to Eye Rid Serum. which make your Skin Glowing. my mom also used it she got good result.
SurveenA4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SurveenA4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 6:56am
Message with honey. It gives glowing skin.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345