Glovers mane growth blends

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glovers mane growth blends
    Posted: Feb 20 2011 at 12:03pm

Have any of you guys tried this before? A few of my older family members swear by this stuff or sulfur 8. Sorry if this had been posted before. I only found two threads on this. Thank you!Big smile

Edited by Cali naps - Feb 20 2011 at 10:33pm
Sponsored Links

LIZZETTE81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIZZETTE81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2011 at 1:52pm

I purchased the GGB (tea tree formula)....NOT my favorite HP. In fact I have been mixing with some other HP that I don't care for, because am CHEAP Clap and don't want to throw stuff away. The only thing I liked was the the "tingle" part, and I mixed some w/my africa's best miracle cream Unhappy (hate that too) for my edges, just to use it up. 

Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2011 at 10:32pm
thanks....Have you tried sulfur 8?

Edited by Cali naps - Feb 20 2011 at 10:33pm
LIZZETTE81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIZZETTE81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2011 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Cali naps Cali naps wrote:

Yes, I tried the sulfur 8 light formula (it's in the mix tooThumbs Down, hated it, new growth took forever it seemed). The lovely ladies here on BHM turned me out on the "real sulfur" (the real deal, not cut down), ordered 3 bottles of it....I LOVE IT HeartThumbs Up.  I can mix it with whatever I want, when I want. My NG is so much quicker than w/the sulfur 8 and GGB.  I also use MTG (it has sulfur also), my hair LOOVVESS this stuff (it's stinky, but I toned it down with some oils, etc,etc), and my mix turned out Thumbs Up and my hair line filled in nicely. I started my mega-tek journey on Sat (19th), so hopefully it is better or just as good as sulfur. I say go with the real sulfur, I think you will have good luck with it. Keep us posted.
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2011 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by LIZZETTE81 LIZZETTE81 wrote:

Originally posted by Cali naps Cali naps wrote:

Yes, I tried the sulfur 8 light formula (it's in the mix tooThumbs Down, hated it, new growth took forever it seemed). The lovely ladies here on BHM turned me out on the "real sulfur" (the real deal, not cut down), ordered 3 bottles of it....I LOVE IT HeartThumbs Up.  I can mix it with whatever I want, when I want. My NG is so much quicker than w/the sulfur 8 and GGB.  I also use MTG (it has sulfur also), my hair LOOVVESS this stuff (it's stinky, but I toned it down with some oils, etc,etc), and my mix turned out Thumbs Up and my hair line filled in nicely. I started my mega-tek journey on Sat (19th), so hopefully it is better or just as good as sulfur. I say go with the real sulfur, I think you will have good luck with it. Keep us posted.
Thanks. I think i may try the sulfur powder. I bought the sulfur 8 today and i did a patch test. I felt a tingle and now it's just sitting on my skin Dead soo i won't be  using this on my scalp. Oh well...I'll give it away
sultrydoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sultrydoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2011 at 1:28am
my mama swore my glover's mane i rem her hair "falling out" and this is what grew her hair back. i swear my sulfur 8 even though i slack on it...when my edges was thinning it was there. when i would go from sl to nl it was there. when i shed so bad or just randomly cut my hair due to stress it was there. it NEVER failed me. 
Love555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Love555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2011 at 12:00pm
bumping....
SavvyHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SavvyHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2012 at 11:54am
I grew up on Sulfur 8 and Glover's Mane products Clap.  The formulas have changed over the years so finding the original Glover's Mane products is not going to happen since the new blends.  I like the Tea Tree blend on my daughter's hair.  I use the light Sulfure 8 on her scalp and on my scalp.  I use the Tea Tree blend for my ends.  Not too much because of the eventual build up.  But it's good nontheless.  Sulfur 8 is one of the original products on the market that is good for dry scalp and protecting those ends.  As with Jojoba oil, which is a good source for moisturizing your hair, too.  The GGB Tea Tree is not for everybody as no one person's hair is the same.  There is also Glover's Olive Oil, Herbal Gro and Carrot Oil.  If you haven't already done so, try one of those and see how you like it. 
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2012 at 12:28am
DONT EVER GET A RELAXER W SULFUR 8 on your scalp......Sick.

mslandra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2012 at 7:18pm
They still sell the original Glovers mane I just bought a bottle today myself. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic