Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glamourhouseofhair - did not send full order

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 11:49am
dang. I often receive the 25 or 30 % off offers from them. I really liked GHOH radiance wefts, but they never had the hair in stock and I dont like the 6 weeks + wait time type vendors .
I'm seriously thinking of wearing my own... It's pretty long , and I'm lazy about doing hair ...
Sponsored Links

miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by spencer4hire spencer4hire wrote:

Samone , I believe it was your beautiful install of Hairestetics( sp) that got me to purchase the KS hair. .... Did you have a problem with that vendor ? I stopped purchasing because I wanted the KS look(matched to a tee ) but wanted it to hold a better curl.
I just did two units for a client with their KS. That's the softest KS I've ever felt.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 10:05pm

yes their hair is soft

maybe they got better
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:46am
Sorry to hear Samone. I don't come thru BHM as often as I used to do anymore. One would think that GHOH were really great from some of the posts on the Facebook groups. I'm sure that the BHM ladies will find some good vendors soon and then the bandwagon effect will come thru again! Lol...

I have vendors but too scared to give them up to be honest as I don't want the quality to go down. People can't be trusted these days and the hair game is trife on both sides.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 7:58am

no thanks, not even sure why you posted that
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair