BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glamourhouseofhair - did not send full order

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
khairstevens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khairstevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 10:43am
I'm Glad I saw this thread. Thank you.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 1:40pm
That can't be the real KevinCN.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 1:42pm
Unless Kevin improved his wait time he can forget it anyway, I would grow light yaki as long as it takes for him to ship it.

Chile boo
shoppintyedye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoppintyedye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 7:02pm
Hello Im new to the bhm and for some reason they won't let me create a post topic but I would like to place hair order from a supplier and wanted to know if anyone else wanted to go in with me 2kg is min.  I'm getting 1kg for me I dont sale hair but its for me because i like to change up and it saves me money in the long run.  serious inquiry only thanks
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by shoppintyedye shoppintyedye wrote:

Hello Im new to the bhm and for some reason they won't let me create a post topic but I would like to place hair order from a supplier and wanted to know if anyone else wanted to go in with me 2kg is min.  I'm getting 1kg for me I dont sale hair but its for me because i like to change up and it saves me money in the long run.  serious inquiry only thanks

No group orders ma'am-- ESPECIALLY for someone who joined today. BHM has a bad history with them. I'd recommend finding a local friend(s) who wears extensions and split the order with them.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 6:59am
I'm sorry about this Samone that's very unprofessional of them so they just sent your order without even looking at it..that totally unacceptable..Where will you buy your hair at now if not online?

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I shared this in other threads but decided to make a thread to share what happened

So I decided to order 4oz of 16 inch, 2oz 18 inch, and 14 inch silk closure kinky straight hair

I emailed them for a few days to make sure they could get me the hair by a certain date and they said they could

they responded very well to all my emails

I placed the order about 21 to 35 days before I needed the hair (for closures they say it will take 14 days from ordering to get the hair)

I emailed them on day 15 and asked about my order

they replied and said they would ship it out that day

the shipping address they were going to send it to was an address I had not lived at in two years

I did not use this address when I ordered the hair, but when I ordered from them 2 years ago that was my address

I'm still not sure how why thought they should use a two year old address as opposed to the address I used when I made the order

they fixed that problem and sent the hair

when I get the hair I video taped myself opening the package

only the wefts are in the package, no closure

I filed a paypal dispute and asked for all of my money back

I sent the hair back to them and within two days I got my money back

I asked why didn't they send my closure and they told me it was a fulfillment issue.....did they not even check my order before they sent it?

after this and some crap hair I bought last year for around the same price ($280) I will no longer buy hair online

from 2007 to 2012 I have bought hair online, paying from $150 to $280 for hair a few times a year

even when I didn't get what I expected before it was a texture issue, not a customer service or quality issue

I am done with online vendors
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 7:11am
Originally posted by spencer4hire spencer4hire wrote:

I understand how you feel...... The hair market is full of bad hair and terrible customer service. Only making one more hair purchase and it'll be BDogg coarse curly. No, I'm not thrilled paying $50 bucks fit shipping but at least I know I'm getting true virgin hair.

I need to stop faking and get with bdogg his changing prices turned me off but I need to just buy it
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 8:22am

I probably just won't buy hair anymore :(
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 10:43am
Samone , I believe it was your beautiful install of Hairestetics( sp) that got me to purchase the KS hair. .... Did you have a problem with that vendor ? I stopped purchasing because I wanted the KS look(matched to a tee ) but wanted it to hold a better curl.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 10:47am

that vendor went to crap back in like 2011

I still have the hair I purchased from them though
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures