Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Glamourhouseofhair - did not send full order

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by goddesshairshop goddesshairshop wrote:

It is very sad that in a forum such as this women cannot share their business and offer help when they see a common complaint. I am not spamming, I have read several topics on this forum and commented on this becuase I was a purchaser of hair prior to starting my business. I do understand ppl cheat women out of their hard earned money and I hope to provide an honest service to women with quality hair.  There is no need for your negativity, forums like this are for the sole purpose of women sharing and networking with one another. I am a black women mother of two trying to earn an honest living yet people will always find the negative. As i said i offer free samples, as well as home deliveries because I am confident in my product, i purchase hair from the country of origin and have my receipts. Godbless

go make your own thread and purchase flyers
Sponsored Links

2ndtimearound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 2ndtimearound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 2:41pm
So your Brazilian Deep wave actually is purchased from Brasil ?LOL
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by 2ndtimearound 2ndtimearound wrote:

So your Brazilian Deep wave actually is purchased from Brasil ?LOL
I came in here to ask the same question. LOL That Deep wave looks like uncooked Ramen noodles smh. Dead
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 3:32pm
WELP nobody buy nothing from this pop up hair palor Thumbs Down just check out the return policy AND it took some of our team of GENIUS bhm members to point out the error of truth of where the hair REALLY comes from LOL ooops i meant the error in spelling Brazil which they say they get their hair from BrasilLOLCryLOL and check out the return policy i STILL prefer my long time vendors that have stood the test of time compared to this RIP OFF B.S umph umph umph now EXACTLY what are they saying:

Return policy

Due to the sanitary nature of the products we sell ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We check our products before sending them to you, so we stand by the fact we sell high quality virgin hair. If you feel something may have effected the hair while  in transit, please contact us via email at goddesshairshop@yahoo.com. We can exchange unused hair for the same same hair initially purchased. 

sidenote: i WON'T be spending my hard earned coins here OR any other pop up hair parlors
people selling hair now like they selling foodstamps in fact i know a chick that sells bundles of hair & foodstamps LOL

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Jun 25 2014 at 3:35pm
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

WELP nobody buy nothing from this pop up hair palor Thumbs Down just check out the return policy AND it took some of our team of GENIUS bhm members to point out the error of truth of where the hair REALLY comes from LOL ooops i meant the error in spelling Brazil which they say they get their hair from BrasilLOLCryLOL and check out the return policy i STILL prefer my long time vendors that have stood the test of time compared to this RIP OFF B.S umph umph umph now EXACTLY what are they saying:

Return policy

Due to the sanitary nature of the products we sell ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We check our products before sending them to you, so we stand by the fact we sell high quality virgin hair. If you feel something may have effected the hair while  in transit, please contact us via email at goddesshairshop@yahoo.com. We can exchange unused hair for the same same hair initially purchased. 

sidenote: i WON'T be spending my hard earned coins here OR any other pop up hair parlors
people selling hair now like they selling foodstamps in fact i know a chick that sells bundles of hair & foodstamps LOL

LMBO!!!!!
BeautyBeholder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeautyBeholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 8:45pm
can you honestly blame people? these pop up companies scare people away. if your product is as good as you say,then people will come to you. put energy into constructing a high quality website and paid advertising if you are serious. lol @ these all sales are FINAL joints,in big bolded letters. that makes folks even more wary. but,godbless.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:42am

I reported you too

but the mods at this site don't care

forum admin does not care
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:17am
^^ I can't she said food stamps and bundles -
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:02pm
I hope that's not the real Kevincn. Why would he advertise like that especially after all this time? Strange.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I reported you too

but the mods at this site don't care

forum admin does not care

sooo TRUE ive pretty much left this whole thing alone it's BEYOND ridiculousThumbs Down
idk if something happened to the mods & forum admin or what however the quality of the entire site has HUGELY plumetted it used to be a source of VAST on point info with a positive flair NOW folks just wait / lurk to come out @ you in VERY rude ignant bafoonin manners ( like FUKKKK this sheittLOL) its WAYYY more BOMB forums that got it goin on & keep it on point NOT all that jump on the negative we gone bash a mofo bandwagonLOL i live a FuN vibrant thriving life dont NOBODY get in my way with bs sooo yeah they done let this forum go to HELLLOL

sidenote: and have lost ALOT of very interesting/ well to do/ influential people that USED to keep things on point/ interesting and informativeUnhappy it's just a gossip site nowLOL

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Jun 26 2014 at 5:04pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>