BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Glamourhouseofhair - did not send full order

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
softnbeautiful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote softnbeautiful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:05am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I guess I won't buy hair lol

there is a place near where I live that sells hair but paying $300 for something that has no reviews is not happening

there is one ig vendor (I know, I know) that has the curl I want and gets good review from a stylist but I don't know if I want to trust that

again, I don't feel like gambling $300 on hair

I feel you lol
Sponsored Links

thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 3:53pm
Glad they refunded your money, Hair Game is so messy these days..
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 5:33pm
Im glad that you video taped the opening of the package.
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 6:17pm
I understand how you feel...... The hair market is full of bad hair and terrible customer service. Only making one more hair purchase and it'll be BDogg coarse curly. No, I'm not thrilled paying $50 bucks fit shipping but at least I know I'm getting true virgin hair.

joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 6:36pm

sure thing india

I love changing up my hair but the way things are now, I can't anymore

I still have a few wigs but they probably only have a year left lol

the hair is from 2009 - 2012 so it will only last for so long

I know how you feel. Its cliche to say but they literally don't make hair like they used to. I have a few "vintage" wigs that I plan to Hair Coat and Silicon Mix until they literally disintegrate lol. I will mourn when they finally kick the bucket lol. 

For what its worth, I have 2 great u-parts that I got from Expert Image on Ebay. I know that you like to make your own wigs but it may be worth it for you to check them out.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 11:28am

no thank you

I'm not sure how these so called vendors think spamming these threads is a great business model

maybe it is working for them with women that don't know what they are doing

I would never purchase from any vendor that posts an ad in a random thread....ladies you shouldn't either

also I reported you

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jun 25 2014 at 11:29am
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 11:30am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

sure thing india

I love changing up my hair but the way things are now, I can't anymore

I still have a few wigs but they probably only have a year left lol

the hair is from 2009 - 2012 so it will only last for so long

I know how you feel. Its cliche to say but they literally don't make hair like they used to. I have a few "vintage" wigs that I plan to Hair Coat and Silicon Mix until they literally disintegrate lol. I will mourn when they finally kick the bucket lol. 

For what its worth, I have 2 great u-parts that I got from Expert Image on Ebay. I know that you like to make your own wigs but it may be worth it for you to check them out.

I may try her wigs, only b/c I am familiar with her lol
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 11:36am
I am having the same problem....i sooooo regret selling and cutting up my good hair and lace wigs from 2009-2010. I only have about 2 good wigs now that was made from kevincn hair. I was even disappointed with my EP hair i brought in Dec 2013, the hair is nice but experience some tangles while washing. The BSS hair is so high and not even worth the price. That is why i cut my hair in April and been rocking my tapered cut
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 11:51am
^^^ Ms pay for advertising. If u are a vendor u are starting off on the wrong foot. If u read as u said u would have seen what happened to other vendors on this board
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by goddesshairshop goddesshairshop wrote:

It is very sad that in a forum such as this women cannot share their business and offer help when they see a common complaint. I am not spamming, I have read several topics on this forum and commented on this becuase I was a purchaser of hair prior to starting my business. I do understand ppl cheat women out of their hard earned money and I hope to provide an honest service to women with quality hair.  There is no need for your negativity, forums like this are for the sole purpose of women sharing and networking with one another. I am a black women mother of two trying to earn an honest living yet people will always find the negative. As i said i offer free samples, as well as home deliveries because I am confident in my product, i purchase hair from the country of origin and have my receipts. Godbless

It is also sad that you are posting about your business in this thread. Surely you are aware that the site sells ad space. Instead of pulling the kumbaya/family card on us you should do it the right way. SMH.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic