Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Glamourhouseofhair - did not send full order

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glamourhouseofhair - did not send full order
    Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 10:00am

I shared this in other threads but decided to make a thread to share what happened

So I decided to order 4oz of 16 inch, 2oz 18 inch, and 14 inch silk closure kinky straight hair

I emailed them for a few days to make sure they could get me the hair by a certain date and they said they could

they responded very well to all my emails

I placed the order about 21 to 35 days before I needed the hair (for closures they say it will take 14 days from ordering to get the hair)

I emailed them on day 15 and asked about my order

they replied and said they would ship it out that day

the shipping address they were going to send it to was an address I had not lived at in two years

I did not use this address when I ordered the hair, but when I ordered from them 2 years ago that was my address

I'm still not sure how why thought they should use a two year old address as opposed to the address I used when I made the order

they fixed that problem and sent the hair

when I get the hair I video taped myself opening the package

only the wefts are in the package, no closure

I filed a paypal dispute and asked for all of my money back

I sent the hair back to them and within two days I got my money back

I asked why didn't they send my closure and they told me it was a fulfillment issue.....did they not even check my order before they sent it?

after this and some crap hair I bought last year for around the same price ($280) I will no longer buy hair online

from 2007 to 2012 I have bought hair online, paying from $150 to $280 for hair a few times a year

even when I didn't get what I expected before it was a texture issue, not a customer service or quality issue

I am done with online vendors

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jun 24 2014 at 10:11am
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 10:05am
Dang . Happy your refund came through . One of the reasons i hold on to my stash like gold . I would love to test a new vendor , but the risk are too high . EP sent me some mess . Thanks for sharing .

Edited by india100 - Jun 24 2014 at 10:11am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 10:08am
These vendors stay losing....they need to step up their services. Provide quality to their customers
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 10:08am

edited for typos....sheesh it reads like a vendor wrote it....sorry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 10:10am

sure thing india

I love changing up my hair but the way things are now, I can't anymore

I still have a few wigs but they probably only have a year left lol

the hair is from 2009 - 2012 so it will only last for so long

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jun 24 2014 at 10:10am
PreciousHairs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreciousHairs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 10:13am
Yea i was trying to find a vendor here recently but had given up on it myself. I ordered from aliexpress and that SUCKED. I got some new star hair and it was okay but one of the bundles was fried or something. They send me another one........10 inches shorter than the rest of my hair. I had ordered 3 28" and they replace the bad bundle with an 18" bundle. One of my friends got hair from Virgin Rhapsody which is some new company and I love her hair but since i just spent my budget I am not going to try them till maybe next month or August. UGGH! Its so hard to find good hair.
PreciousHairs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreciousHairs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 10:15am
I know this is a side bar but does anyone know how to make your own conditioner?
softnbeautiful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote softnbeautiful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 10:53am
That sucks OP. You said you are no longer buying online, but where are you going to buy from now? I am fed up with these vendors my self.  Trying to figure out where to turn next.  I really don't want to order from aliexpress anymore either either.   I was thinking about wagmans the other day. I know back in the day you could go buy your hair there in person. Are people still dealing with them? 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:02am

I guess I won't buy hair lol

there is a place near where I live that sells hair but paying $300 for something that has no reviews is not happening

there is one ig vendor (I know, I know) that has the curl I want and gets good review from a stylist but I don't know if I want to trust that

again, I don't feel like gambling $300 on hair
softnbeautiful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote softnbeautiful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:04am
Originally posted by PreciousHairs PreciousHairs wrote:

Yea i was trying to find a vendor here recently but had given up on it myself. I ordered from aliexpress and that SUCKED. I got some new star hair and it was okay but one of the bundles was fried or something. They send me another one........10 inches shorter than the rest of my hair. I had ordered 3 28" and they replace the bad bundle with an 18" bundle. One of my friends got hair from Virgin Rhapsody which is some new company and I love her hair but since i just spent my budget I am not going to try them till maybe next month or August. UGGH! Its so hard to find good hair.

I feel you. I need some hair right now and I'm sittin here like Confused Honestly don't know who to turn to next.  Its like I wanna be done with ali express.  By now we all know their hair ain't virgin, 6A or whatever.....but if it came  between aliexpress and these pop up AV's id rather go with aliexpress because they all get their hair from them anyway.  

I would drop some money on some quality hair now, but I am really stuck.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic