Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glamour House of Hair Hot Press Coarse?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
choco_lips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote choco_lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 4:00pm
OP, the hair arrived today. I haven't washed it. I won't be installing soon but i know you want pics

2 16' and 1 14', with 12' closure

the closure- density looks decent but i have very limited experience with closures

knots are NOT bleached, which is contrary to advertised on their website

i hope that's helpful!

Edited by choco_lips - Mar 29 2014 at 4:03pm
Sponsored Links

JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by choco_lips choco_lips wrote:

U can google hashtags?!

Geez, am always late to the party!

LOL. I will attempt to google anything. And have the nerve to be mad when nothing comes upLOL

I tried to google the symbol that was coming up on my dashboard of my Nissan- and was mad because the symbol didn't pop up and tell me what was wrong with my car! 
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 4:17pm
@Choco

How does the hair match your texture? 

I saw a girl the other day with fine hair and this big heavy hair sewn into her head and I was traumatized. I figured out that coarse hair doesn't work for everyone. 
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 4:20pm
Really pretty! Love to see how it holds up. How much did it come to and how was the shipping/wait time?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 9:40pm
The bundles look huge . I would purchase if the krimps come out . Thank you for sharing .

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choco_lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:41pm
this hair is so reminiscent of Lite Yaki from Textures by BMS (moment of silence for that BOMB hair)

@Jacedummy i have 4c hair, so I wasn't planning to blend it with my hair. my hair is thick, so if i was relaxed, it would blend pretty well. 

@belle. everything cost $370. I don't remember how much shipping was. I ordered on March 5. On March 21, I got an email saying they have a lot of backorder. I got it today (March 29). I thought it was pretty long!

@india. the crimps are really small. I flat-ironed a small section and they definitely came out. i hope you can see them in the pictures:

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:52pm
Thank you for the picures ^^^^ I am going to read the return policy and possibly try the hair .
DT_SLIM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DT_SLIM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:41pm

Thanks for the pictures!!! I'm in between hotpress coarse and senghori shells relaxed rhythms. I plan on getting the blow out closure with the hotpress coarse bundles if I choose to go with house of glamour.

Do you think the hair is too silky? Like is it yaki enough?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choco_lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:32pm
i have only used the natural rhythms from Senghori.

This hair is not silky at all. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12