Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Glamour House of Hair Blowout

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Chinyesoul Chinyesoul wrote:

@JaceDummy I ordered the 14", 16" and 14" closure and received it yesterday. My order shipped on the 15th business day and I received it on the 20th business day after placing the order (not including the actual day I placed the order). -_-.

What color did you order? I ordered the natural black, but my ends were really light brown and it  almost looks like there are fillers up through there. I already expressed my displeasure with receiving the hair so late.

I absolutely LOVE this hair. I don't see any fillers and I really looked. Also, this hair is very dark. It's a 1B. I had my stylist bleach the ends of my 16' hair but my 14' is still dark. Now, I'm scared to order again from them. Maybe I'll just give my mom my blowout when I'm done with it. BUT that still doesn't solve my problem...I was gonna buy some Allure. Now, I don't know if I should. Sounds like this may be the start of the demise of GHOH. Cry

I'm sorry that you aren't happy with your hair. I really love mine. 
Sponsored Links

Chinyesoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chinyesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 10:49am
Originally posted by JaceDummy JaceDummy wrote:

I absolutely LOVE this hair. I don't see any fillers and I really looked. Also, this hair is very dark. It's a 1B. I had my stylist bleach the ends of my 16' hair but my 14' is still dark. Now, I'm scared to order again from them. Maybe I'll just give my mom my blowout when I'm done with it. BUT that still doesn't solve my problem...I was gonna buy some Allure. Now, I don't know if I should. Sounds like this may be the start of the demise of GHOH. Cry

I'm sorry that you aren't happy with your hair. I really love mine. 

I haven't installed it yet, I think the ends may just be too brown in texture (rather than being fillers). I ordered the "natural color" and it's even a little lighter than a #4. I just put a darker rinse on the hair and it looks much better. I've been playing around with flat ironing it and it the flat iron job washed out rather easily. 

Going to have my sister install the wefts and closure tonight. I'll be reporting back.
napturalpretty1908 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napturalpretty1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 9:35am
bump... any updates on how the hair is holding up?
Mytrezur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mytrezur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:36pm
Initially, I was very disappointed in the length of time it took to receive,  a month, due to issues with the supplier.  Once I received the hair, it was beautiful, soft, 1B, textured, but no real defined curl wet or dry much like blown out hair would be.  It had a slight processed smell that waned after using "Silicon Mix" Conditioner, but never quite went away.  I did not experience any tangling or bunching (matting).  The hair flat ironed pretty decently, but not bone straight, but did have movement.  My iron goes up to 400 degrees, so maybe with a hotter iron you could get a straighter result.  In a straightened state only, it began to swell much like natural hair does, and take on a poofier look with less movement not long (about 2 hours) after flat ironing.  I live in Georgia with crazy humidity, so if you live in a less humid climate you may get a different result.  Straightened and curled with or without setting lotion, the curls didn't last vey long.  They did remain a little longer with lotion. With the loss of curl also came the poofiness.  All in all, if you purchase this hair to use in its natural state it's lovely, not a lot of shine and has a natural appearance.  It still looks good.  I still have a bundle that I haven't used.  You get quite a bit in each full bundle.  I noticed this hair doesn't like a lot of product.  You have to keep it simple and clean.  I hope this helps.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:49am

I ordered this hair in late april and only got half of my order shipped to me in late may

at first they were sending it to the wrong address, then they fixed that but only sent half of my almost $300 order

you would think they would check the order before they sent it

I asked why didn't they send my closure, I was told it was an order fulfillment error

so did they never place the order for my closure? I waited a month for this hair only for them not to order my closure

I did get a refund but I will no longer buy hair online again from any company
napturalpretty1908 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napturalpretty1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:09pm
Thanks  for the updates Mytrezur and SamoneLenior,

Now I'm a bit worried, I've been waiting since mid May for a  blowout closure and 2 in stock bundles of radiance. My fingers are crossed for not having any shipping issues. 
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:29am
This hair showed up and showed OUT in Vegas this past weekend. I only installed a few pieces and I was getting speeches about how it was nice that I was natural. Embarrassed

KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 4:57pm
^Pics or it didn't happen! LOL
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:06pm
I have their bundles but no closure. It took approx 15 days for me to get my wefts too. I really want the closure but the wait turns me off, and they are all nonchalant about it. Looks like I'll be looking first a kinky straight closure on ali
Chinyesoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chinyesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 10:22am
I've worn the hair for two months, and despite the long processing and shipping time, I enjoyed the hair. I didn't have any bunching at the nape or obnoxious tangles. In fact, once I dyed the hair to match my own it was smooth sailing from there. I did not seal the wefts and as such there is shedding. I will make a wig and before doing so will seal the wefts to see if it helps. 

Here is my yt review:

Edited by Chinyesoul - Jul 08 2014 at 10:22am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic