BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Glamour House of Hair Blowout

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glamour House of Hair Blowout
    Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 4:12pm
I haven't seen many reviews. I saw one excellent review by Luvmyson2008 and was encouraged to take the plunge. I got burned so bad on Jace's processed hair that I was scared to death. KCY reviews were frightening as well. Anyway, the hair hasn't been installed. I am just sharing my experience as I go...So so sorry for the huge pics lol. I tried to make them smaller!

Maria, CS for GHOH replied to all of my emails within 24 hours. On February 17th 2014, I ordered 2oz of 14'' and 4oz of 16''. The website said it would take 7-10 business days to ship but it took 11 business days. I started counting from the 19th because I ordered on a Sunday and Monday was Presidents day (Feb. 18). On Monday March 4th, I emailed Maria and was told it would ship Wednesday March 6th. When I hadn't received tracking on March 6th at 5pm, I emailed Maria again. I received tracking from USPS late Wednesday night. 

Maria told me it would be shipped overnight on Wednesday. The USPS notification was Priority mail 2 day and the tiredaz post office took four days to deliver it. I got it finally today. 

I emailed Maria this morning to ask her if I could pay for UPS or FED EX shipping in the future and she told me to just let them know and they could do that. If I get the Radiance hair, I will do that. First let's see how this hair holds up. FYI, I'm going to get this hair installed in three weeks. Here are the fresh out the box pics of the hair. This hair looks and feels like my hair blow-dried- without the damage. 

Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 5:12pm
Ohhhhhhhhh!

I've been curious about this hair for some time now.

Thanks for the pics. Please keep us updated! It looks really lush.

How are the wefts, beards?
Misjaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misjaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 6:22pm
How soft is it? does it movement? wash it and post pictures of the krimps/waves.
dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 7:03pm
Were the lengths correct?
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Ohhhhhhhhh!

I've been curious about this hair for some time now.

Thanks for the pics. Please keep us updated! It looks really lush.

How are the wefts, beards?

The beards are a little long but the way it is wefted, the beards aren't sticking out. 
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by Misjaguar Misjaguar wrote:

How soft is it? does it movement? wash it and post pictures of the krimps/waves.

It definitely has movement. Not stiff at all. It's actually softer than my own hair and my hair is pretty soft. 
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by dee1672 dee1672 wrote:

I can't find my tape measure right now, the lengths seem accurate for a 14 and a 16- just by holding it up to my head. 
mskalyn_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mskalyn_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 5:14am
Thank you for this thread. I'm looking forward to seeing how it's curls and otherwise behaves
dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:53am
Originally posted by JaceDummy JaceDummy wrote:

Originally posted by dee1672 dee1672 wrote:

I can't find my tape measure right now, the lengths seem accurate for a 14 and a 16- just by holding it up to my head. 

Thank you!
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 9:20am
Pretty. Looks very similiar to Radiance.      I'd love to know how well it holds a curl.    The Radiance curls held for days!   Best I have experienced with textured hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic