BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glamour House of Hair Blowout

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:42am
^^^^ because like many of these companies they use the money from the order to purchase the hair. . .  which isnt a sass. But maybe they should use some of the profit to set up a stock pile because they surely aren't paying $100 for the hair they charge us $100 for. There are plenty of times that I've gone with another company because my first choice didn't have what I wanted in stock. . . not because I had an immediate appointment but because I wanted (semi) instant gratification. Embarrassed Its bad enough I can't walk in a store and touch it first.
Sponsored Links

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by Seeknbeauty Seeknbeauty wrote:

Hi All,
I am a newbie...and I have a strange request. This may not end well  Cry but here goes !
I Will Pay $100 via Paypal / Western Union/Bank Transfer...
To the person who can provide the name of ANY of the following hair companies authentic Indian or Chinese Hair Vendor/Supplier.Censored
1.Sassy Michell-
2. Bella Dream Hair-
3.Glamour House Of Hair
-
P.M me if you are uncomfortable posting....
Please be ready to provide proof of info Evil Smile

Just $100, surely that information is worth more than that to you.Wink

LOL
SeekNBeauty, your goal should be finding the manufacturer of those AV's vendors. Wink
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

on the facebook page a woman is complaining that she has not heard from the company after placing her order

can any other ladies let us know if this is happening to them

please speak up

Also, I would definitely advise anyone looking for status on their hair to put the invoice number in the subject line of the email. I am sure those emails get answered first. 

I heard absolutely nothing from them for ten days. Then I emailed Maria and she responded back that day. You won't get any verification from GHOH by email only a paypal receipt. Once the waiting period is up (7-10 days), you should contact them. That's my advice. 

Hair is still going strong. No tangles. No Shedding. No CURLS EITHER. SIGH. 

I can roll this hair for days and only get four hours worth of curls. 
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:34am

thanks ladies

glad the hair is working well for you Jace (minus the curls)

it the Chinese or Indian hair?
yilutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yilutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 3:04am
Looking forward to seeing the PIC after washed and dried...ClapClap
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

thanks ladies

glad the hair is working well for you Jace (minus the curls)

it the Chinese or Indian hair?

I'm not sure. The strands are really really fine. Chinese strands are thick right?

OMG, I re-installed my hair myself because I wanted a high ponytail and it is phenomenal! I washed the hair for the first time since my install and it is gorg. This high ponytail with the ombre tips is everything. I've never been happier with a weave since I lost my stylist Sha'tari. I wish I could find her- she could braid your eyebrows. LOL

I'll be submitting more pics once I take some in the light. The ones I took last night are too dark. 

I haven't experienced any tangling. And this hair is soft like cotton after you wash it!

I want some flirt for summer. I wonder if that hair gonna tangle simply because it's tight curly?
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 1:19pm

JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 1:24pm
Easter!!! Bantu knots and curled ends. Barely had a wave four hours later. 
palmgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palmgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 2:56pm
hi im a newbie on here returning after 3 years of being in hong kong back to the bahamas, i was helping ladies on here get good quality hair direct because i went to the factories and sourced the best suppliers, if you need help give me a pm

Chinyesoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chinyesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:43am
@JaceDummy I ordered the 14", 16" and 14" closure and received it yesterday. My order shipped on the 15th business day and I received it on the 20th business day after placing the order (not including the actual day I placed the order). -_-.

What color did you order? I ordered the natural black, but my ends were really light brown and it  almost looks like there are fillers up through there. I already expressed my displeasure with receiving the hair so late.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic