Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Glamour House of Hair- Blow Out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Luvmyson2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Luvmyson2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glamour House of Hair- Blow Out
    Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 5:57pm
Ok so I just installed my GHOH hair this past Saturday.  I really LOVE the texture of it and it is soft.  When I opened my package I noticed the processed smell immediately- this is my first time wearing kinky or processed hair so I'm assuming that the smell is normal Confused.

I co- washed and air dried, the hair remained soft and the smell mostly went away.  I ordered a 24,20,16 and 12 inch silk based closure.  The closure was PHENOMENAL.  I mean seriously, the density and scalp color is perfect.  I ordered a medium brown.  I'm going to try and attach pictures.  In the pictures the hair is partially straightened because it was late and I'm just going swimming on New Years anyway so I was being lazy :)

There are layers cut all over.  

Oh and I despise my closure placement so hopefully my stylist and I can get it fixed soon.  I mean it's not terrible, I'll attach pics but I feel like it is too far back so you can kinda see what's underneath, and I left out too much hair in the front and we didn't use an elastic band so it isn't as secure as I'd like it.

So now I'm off to try and find out how to attach pics.
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Luvmyson2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 6:03pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Luvmyson2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 6:16pm
So I can kinda upload but still need to figure out how to rotate Wink  I'll try to upload more later.

miszscott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miszscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 6:24pm
I hope it works out, I was going to get thier closure but went the cheaper route of course (aliexpress) but this is my first time buying a closure so I want to see how it turns out first, but if it doesn't turn out well then GHOH will be next. My main interest is the closure though so keep updating!
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 6:34pm
beautiful install Luvmyson2008!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvmyson2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 9:10pm
Thanks! Smile I love the closure so much, it's so versatile and not obvious like some others I've had from "known" companies.  The hair is tangling a little in back though, I'm not sure if thats because my stylist for some reason decided to spray oil sheen on it (idky) or not but I'll update after I wash again and deep condition.
cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:09am
great install !! undetectable closure Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Luvmyson2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 8:54am
This is the hair after swim/wash/deep conditioner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Luvmyson2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 8:55am

NemaBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NemaBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 9:23am
loving the closure application and the hair Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style