Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glam Godess - intro sale!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 12:31am
Originally posted by tats tats wrote:

Well the tracking number it's still not working 9days after it was shipped!
I contacted her and she said that the 3-5 days shipping is not guaranteed.She said she will replace it if I don't receive it...So I'll have to wait by the end of the week.Then she'll replace it next week it's gonna take another 5 days to receive it. Lord Can't believe it will be 2months when i'll get some regular chinese hair!

if she cant show you tracking or proof that it got in to the hand of the shipper then she aint shipped nothing

does it say at all that it is in the system or is there no record of that number ??

the way ppl are saying this hair is.............. it might be a blessing its not coming.............. chargeback pronto !!
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:00am
Yeah, I guess I am going to do a charge back today or tomorrow. Hope it works because I have my eye on some other hair that I hope will be better. I can't believe this is happening. Lesson learned for real. 
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 12:53pm
I feel your pain Prazol HugHug
tats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Well the tracking number it's still not working 9days after it was shipped!
I contacted her and she said that the 3-5 days shipping is not guaranteed.She said she will replace it if I don't receive it...So I'll have to wait by the end of the week.Then she'll replace it next week it's gonna take another 5 days to receive it. Lord Can't believe it will be 2months when i'll get some regular chinese hair!

if she cant show you tracking or proof that it got in to the hand of the shipper then she aint shipped nothing

does it say at all that it is in the system or is there no record of that number ??

the way ppl are saying this hair is.............. it might be a blessing its not coming.............. chargeback pronto !!
It only says : Electronic shipping info received on nov 11 but there's nothing more.
She said she'll give me my money back.Maybe I'm wrong but I still feel ripped off because she wasted my time ..anyway I'm glad I'm getting my money back.
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:46am
I sent myself a return envelope in a package with a friend. I created the envelope using USPS online account. The friend didn't ship the return envelope for over two weeks, yet the envelope said "electronic shipping info received" from the day I created it. I say all this to say that she may have paid for shipping online with USPS and printed your shipping labels, but hasn't actually put anything into a package or dropped anything off at a post office. 
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:48am
whoever the seller is...is a BROKE DOWN MONEY SCHEMING HO!
time to start callin these ho's out for what they REALLY are!
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 1:45am
Originally posted by prettypuff1 prettypuff1 wrote:

Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

I haven't really wanted to say anything but after mulling it since yesterday while playing with my bundles...I believe she should offer full refunds to those who want one or replacement bundles for those who are willing to wait and receive them.

would you really want a refund from her though? i was gonna order from them but had terrible flashbacks of belle noir... I would go through the CC company instead of her

Girlllll....

I learned off of that bandwagon. Never again. I stick to KevinCN or the m2m section if I'm in a time crunch. At least I know with Kevin that my month spent waiting will result in hair that has never freaked out on me. Just last month I rocked a wig I made from 4 yr old KS wefts and a lace front & it looked as fresh as the day it popped out the package.
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 2:11am
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

whoever the seller is...is a BROKE DOWN MONEY SCHEMING HO!
time to start callin these ho's out for what they REALLY are!

EXACTLYLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Super22Star - Nov 25 2012 at 2:12am
tats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 8:24am
Just got a full refund
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:47am

Just got a full refund

That's good girl.

Now no more bandwagons for you. LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training