Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Glam Godess - intro sale!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:03am
Originally posted by DreamhairJenee DreamhairJenee wrote:

damn bhm CAN CRUCIFY SOMEBODIES BRAND! LOL

actually i was just cruisin n purusin through the pages
thinkin gg/owner would just refund / correct problem n keep it movin
until i saw thread "BUYERS BEWARE" thread then on page3 / post no.8 SSuperStar posted gg/owners' email response which was NASTY!Shocked it dawned on me, i'd considered buying from her yet passed & bout 600.00 dollars is what id spend BUT not to be SWINDLED!Angry

sidenote: she crucified herselfSleepy

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Nov 20 2012 at 11:05am
Sponsored Links

Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:09am
Originally posted by choc_lover choc_lover wrote:

"My word is the only word that matters.."
Tsk tsk tsk

I caught that too.
Bump the customer's word who is actually holding the product.
That line alone gave me feelings of Janice
dani88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dani88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:15am
LOL wow they're actually comparing her to Jesus in the comments on her FB page. Geek
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:21am
wow.. this is just.. money is a dangerous thing. And to the poster that asked what school she went to I can bet my money she wasn't there for more than 2 years. 
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by DreamhairJenee DreamhairJenee wrote:

damn bhm CAN CRUCIFY SOMEBODIES BRAND! LOL

That may be true but she nailed her own coffin in this case. The emails and fb comments are just too poor. Never treat customers that way
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:40pm
ok so she is rectifying the situation by refunding all of my money.....

Thank you for finally apologizing! Thanks all I ever really wanted in the 1st place..honestly. I totally understand you being passionate about your business. I feel you on this because I am a business owner myself, but please take this small piece of advise away from this whole ugly experience! When I was in franchise training for my business they taught us that if we ever have a small dispute with a customer, work with them to find some type of happy medium as quickly as possible even if it ultimately means refunding their money (and in the business I'm in that would mean I did all the work and lost money) because at the end of the day it will be detrimental to your business for that customer to leave dissatisfied. A dissatisfied customer will almost always tell people about a bad customer experience they had which in turn will hurt your business!
I'm so sorry that things got so ugly so fast and I will definitely let everyone that I have voices my opinions to know that you did rectify the situation!
As for the Cambodian hair...I just mailed it back to the address that was on the package about an hour ago...on *** ******* ****. The USPS tracking number is: 03122120000106170170. Thanks for your cooperation!!

--- On Tue, 11/20/12, Glam Goddess Virgin Hair <glam.goddess@ymail.com> wrote:

Subject: Following Up
To:
Date: Tuesday, November 20, 2012, 1:11 PM

Somewhere in the midst of all of this it has dawned on me that this is all very counterproductive and my time and efforts could and should be better spent elsewhere as neither side seemed satisfied with everything that had transpired. I never relinquished accountability for the issues incurred with the Cambodian sale and wanted to make things right for customers as they were excited about the hair. I have always understood and accepted that people who encountered issues with their hair would feel disappointment from how this situation turned out. It is for this reason that I immediately committed myself to moving quickly to getting these issues fixed and replacing hair so that those who participated in the sale could receive what they'd expected and waited for. It seemed unsatisfactory to have people wait weeks for hair only to end up "empty handed", as a refund would be appreciated, but for the wasted time and anticipation, there was nothing to show for it. The point of replacing the bundles was to be redeeming but also to be consistent and fair in the handling of the situation for everyone. But apparently this is a resolution that you have met with complete unwillingness and therefore I will be issuing you a refund for the Cambodian hair in addition to the Russian hair.

I have started the process for the refund for your Russian hair, so you should see the funds hit your account within the next business day or the following after the Thanksgiving holiday. The system automatically sends you an email informing you that a refund is processing. If you do not receive this email, please let me know and I will forward verification of the impending refund to you.

In terms of your Cambodian hair, you may return it to the following address:

*******, ** *****

Please send the package back with delivery confirmation so that I may track it and make sure that I receive it. Upon receiving the package, you will be issued a refund.

Thank you & Take Care.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by choc_lover choc_lover wrote:

"My word is the only word that matters.."
Tsk tsk tsk

Yeah, that line bothered the hell outta me too.

You cannot be in a customer based business and say some foolishness like that!
tats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 7:53am
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

Originally posted by tats tats wrote:

Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Originally posted by tats tats wrote:

I paid on october 4th and Still havent received anything...

You ordered the Cambodian or Russian?

22-24 inch ''Cambodian'' hair !!!
I'm mad CryI paid like 40$ for express 3days shipping to Canada ans the tracking number isn't working.She said she shipped it on nov 11th and I want to believe her but this is getting too long. I paid more then 400$,waited for a month and a half and will MAYBE receive some sh*tty hair Ouch!!

She did me the same way...emailed me a tracking number that didn't work for like 3 days...Confused

She has now stopped responding to me at all..she must really need that $625.99! I'm taking the proper steps to get my $$ back..I will pray about it and let it go! This was going to my Thanksgiving hair too but guess who came through for me...my dam ARJ.UNI...never again will I stray away!

Well the tracking number it's still not working 9days after it was shipped!
I contacted her and she said that the 3-5 days shipping is not guaranteed.She said she will replace it if I don't receive it...So I'll have to wait by the end of the week.Then she'll replace it next week it's gonna take another 5 days to receive it. Lord Can't believe it will be 2months when i'll get some regular chinese hair!
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:38am
A tracking number does not take that long to activate, she is a mess. SMDH at some of these companies thinking we are dayum fools.
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 10:59pm
lol shes trif if it were shipped there would be some type of activity under that tracking number. 10 times out of 10 its fake and she hasnt shipped shyt. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>
  Share Topic