BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glam Godess - intro sale!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 8:41am
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

SMFH
Look at the stans who havent even seen the emails defending her to the death.

Girl what about all the capes that defended her HERE when we called her on her ish BEFORE this even happened? Ermm
Just looking at the pics posted here, the YT review vids and her FB pics we could tell it was NOT virgin, not Russian or any of the other unicorn brands she claimed to be selling but just the same PROCESSED ASIAN HAIR that you can get cheaply from any CV. Now she's selling Cambodian bodywave?LOL
She also claimed she put a lot of work into her product but we could tell there was no damn way she was doing much of anything if anything at all. She got defensive, capes caped but now she's confessing she doesn't even bother to take that ish out of the rubberbands to wash it.
Instead of caping and calling us thread haters and negative posters etc. CONSIDER that after all these years we may indeed know what the hell we were talking about.
When the vets send out warnings please listen ladies.
Sponsored Links

HoneyS7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneyS7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 8:50am

Just realized it doesn't matter...

Superstar, I hope you get your issue handled, this really sucks

Edited by HoneyS7 - Nov 20 2012 at 8:58am
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 8:53am
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

I seriously doubt that she can afford to do so ms.blue.

Well it was a suggestion that I believe would solve the issues but yea....
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 8:55am
 She's made a new post on her FB page.  Y'all should report her scamming tail to FB and see if you all can start a page to let folks know what's going on before others order that BS she's selling.

Apparently some people think lies are more interesting than the truth and there's been a display of that on our page today. I have personally spoken with everyone who experienced issues with their Cambodian hair and a resolution has been established. I have not sent out fake hair, or fallen off the face of the earth. I've made myself accessible by phone and email all throughout the day/night. I ex...
plained what occurred with the hair and committed to replacing it - not everyone's hair experienced these issues. The majority of people who ordered had absolutely no problems whatsoever with their hair. I'm not even sure if the "anonymous" person perpetuating and spreading all of these falsehoods even purchased hair themselves to even know what's going on about anything. My word is the only word that matters because I do and I've always been upfront and honest about everything. I don't have anything to hide and I don't have any intentions other than making sure those who were affected receive everything they paid for and then some. To those I've spoken with, nothing has changed. What we discussed is what we discussed and you will get everything I've told you that you would. Nothing that anyone else says/does matters - they're irrelevant and I will regard them as such and advise that you do as well. Thanks!
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:05am
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

I seriously doubt that she can afford to do so ms.blue.

Well it was a suggestion that I believe would solve the issues but yea....

I know babes, that would but I bet she's already spent that money. She would have to have another" sale to raise the money to do it.

Folks best bet would be to just do a charge back on their credit cards. She's admitted to not doing proper quality control and that their is a problem with her product so it should be relatively easy to do.
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:10am
"My word is the only word that matters.."
Tsk tsk tsk
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:38am
she done went all the way in defense mode on fb now,
she doesn't know we see her LONGGG mean, rude email
from a customer who paid MAJOR money for her FRAUDULENT order Ouch

sidenote: loveslace & debg have on-point advice
on this crap right here, had i not read through the
bhm notes 1st i'd be inclined to believe the CROOKED SWINDLER
according to her fb tooOuchLOL she's a 5star LIARAngry yeah she's done this beforeThumbs Down
@this point the ONLY way to shut that deceitful coon down is to buss her sheitt wide open!

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Nov 20 2012 at 10:41am
dani88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dani88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:38am
Where did these people go to school?? I can't believe someone would be so unprofessional.
prettypuff1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote prettypuff1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:45am
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

I haven't really wanted to say anything but after mulling it since yesterday while playing with my bundles...I believe she should offer full refunds to those who want one or replacement bundles for those who are willing to wait and receive them.

would you really want a refund from her though? i was gonna order from them but had terrible flashbacks of belle noir... I would go through the CC company instead of her
NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:56am

She's made a new post on her FB page.  Y'all should report her scamming tail to FB and see if you all can start a page to let folks know what's going on before others order that BS she's selling.

Apparently some people think lies are more interesting than the truth and there's been a display of that on our page today. I have personally spoken with everyone who experienced issues with their Cambodian hair and a resolution has been established. I have not sent out fake hair, or fallen off the face of the earth. I've made myself accessible by phone and email all throughout the day/night. I ex...
plained what occurred with the hair and committed to replacing it - not everyone's hair experienced these issues. The majority of people who ordered had absolutely no problems whatsoever with their hair. I'm not even sure if the "anonymous" person perpetuating and spreading all of these falsehoods even purchased hair themselves to even know what's going on about anything. My word is the only word that matters because I do and I've always been upfront and honest about everything. I don't have anything to hide and I don't have any intentions other than making sure those who were affected receive everything they paid for and then some. To those I've spoken with, nothing has changed. What we discussed is what we discussed and you will get everything I've told you that you would. Nothing that anyone else says/does matters - they're irrelevant and I will regard them as such and advise that you do as well. Thanks!
I saw this too. Not a good look for her professionally. You can't publicly throw shade to somebody on your company's FB and think people will respect you as a busineswoman.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>
  Share Topic