Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glam Godess - intro sale!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 20>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aquarius1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aquarius1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:51pm
no that was chanelle from jadore hair who was planning to do that
Sponsored Links

Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by tats tats wrote:

Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Originally posted by tats tats wrote:

I paid on october 4th and Still havent received anything...

You ordered the Cambodian or Russian?
22-24 inch ''Cambodian'' hair !!!
I'm mad CryI paid like 40$ for express 3days shipping to Canada ans the tracking number isn't working.She said she shipped it on nov 11th and I want to believe her but this is getting too long. I paid more then 400$,waited for a month and a half and will MAYBE receive some sh*tty hair Ouch!!

She did me the same way...emailed me a tracking number that didn't work for like 3 days...Confused

She has now stopped responding to me at all..she must really need that $625.99! I'm taking the proper steps to get my $$ back..I will pray about it and let it go! This was going to my Thanksgiving hair too but guess who came through for me...my dam ARJ.UNI...never again will I stray away!
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:20pm
superstar ive HUGE sympathy for you on this one!
this ain't right & as i can see you're going to get it rectified (you go girl!)Clap
i can tell justice will be served on your 625.00 dollar bid (stay persistent)
the way she sooo easily talked to you that way displayed she's done this beforeAngry
HOWEVER she done stepped outta line with the wrong BLACK GIRL WHO ROCKS this timeLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:11am
yes ma'am she has...she got me hotter than a dopefiend lighter!!! I just blasted her azz on Facebook!

I mean it's one thing to have a had batch of hair, you suck it up and do everything you can to fix it but to sit up and totally disrespect me like I did something wrong is just cray cray!!

She picked the wrong chic on the wrong day..I'm going to fight her down to the ground on this!

It's not even about the money at this point because I have already started the dispute process with my bank..I'm more angry over how she is handling the situation! I'm over it though..I give her lil dum azz 3 months before she's out of business..a leopard doesn't change it's spots so she's going to turn around and do this again!!
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:23am
SMFH
Look at the stans who havent even seen the emails defending her to the death.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:36am
yeeesssss that's exactly what I said...I wish I could post them over there like I did here because I don't have anything to gain from lying on her!

Then they're accusing me of being rude with her I never got rude with her until she got rude with me...I was trying to keep cool until I got my hair replaced or refunded!
beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:51am
She should correct her wrongs and give up on her hair business. this will leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth for a long long time
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:58am
lol that Brandie Yarborough person got her fb locked down hard.................... anyone see that ??  

i wouldnt be suprised if thats a profile used by gg ........... same ratchet low class words coming from her mouth

AAAAAAND this brandie brought up AVs so many of these avs would be gone in the wind by now why u frontin like u don't know? i can think of about 5 off the top of my head! 

this is EXACTLY what gg did right on this board............. i think this brandie is gg 

i dont agree with going to a business fb to fight or do what ya did...... thats just me........ gg did reply to you today and told ya no refund so that shoulda been that..... 

stop barking and start biting

ya save that bullsh!t essay and all your other documentation and take her to court........... and bring that crappy hair with ya 

Edited by debg - Nov 20 2012 at 1:11am
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 8:34am
I haven't really wanted to say anything but after mulling it since yesterday while playing with my bundles...I believe she should offer full refunds to those who want one or replacement bundles for those who are willing to wait and receive them.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 8:40am

I seriously doubt that she can afford to do so ms.blue.

Edited by LovesLace - Nov 20 2012 at 8:44am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair