Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Glam Godess - intro sale!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 20>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Originally posted by NoleLady12 NoleLady12 wrote:

Dang y'all... I'm still at work and all I can think about it going home and washing this hair so I can REALLY judge it. You never know hair until you wash it. I'm praying it'll get better and not worse. At this point, I don't know what to expect.

ms.blue did you already wash your bundles?

The 2 bundles I'm keeping, I did and the hair nice but they don't match in texture. The tangling subsided once i washed the hair.
What issues did you have with the other 2? Too short? Bad wefts?
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:31pm

Dang y'all... I'm still at work and all I can think about it going home and washing this hair so I can REALLY judge it. You never know hair until you wash it. I'm praying it'll get better and not worse. At this point, I don't know what to expect.

The 2 bundles I'm keeping, I did and the hair nice but they don't match in texture. The tangling subsided once i washed the hair.

None of my hair is true to length but i kept the longest bundles. My other bundles were too short or inconsistent lengths through out. One bundle, my leave out was longer than but i would admit it was pretty but the other bundle was a big offender-the variety of lengths was too much for me.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:42pm

None of my hair is true to length but i kept the longest bundles. My other bundles were too short or inconsistent lengths through out. One bundle, my leave out was longer than but i would admit it was pretty but the other bundle was a big offender-the variety of lengths was too much for me.

Single drawn weft?
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:53pm
I hope she resolves this for u ladies. Smh.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Single drawn weft?

Yes and a bad hackling job. In all fairness though, she did offer to replace my bundles. I think i will ask for bulk hair and get it wefted myself.
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:00pm

Single drawn weft?

read GG facebook post...................... they dont do one thing to the hair other than CUT OUT THE MATTS (wtfffff???) before throwing it in the mail to be wefted by someone.............. 
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:10pm
I'm in TEARS, even after seeing what a mess of a sale this was.
Shes still going to have a Black Friday sale.

LOL
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

I'm in TEARS, even after seeing what a mess of a sale this was.
Shes still going to have a Black Friday sale.

LOL
Well she needs her clients to buy her more hair so she can send out those replacement bundles and pay for all those refunds she has to come up with.  How long is the wait on THOSE Black Friday bundles? LOL
Whole lotta chicks gonna have UNhappy Holidays this year. LOL
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:47pm
Why am I not surprised by this fiasco?
I remember how defensive the owner was
in that past thread...smh
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Single drawn weft?

read GG facebook post...................... they dont do one thing to the hair other than CUT OUT THE MATTS (wtfffff???) before throwing it in the mail to be wefted by someone.............. 
Yeah we read it. She washes her bundles with the rubberbands steellll on them. I doubt very seriously that she washes them when she gets them back from wefting but instead sticks them in the shipping envelopes and mails them straight off.

She claims Jadore tricked her partner (probably her teenage daughter) out of her vendor info so anyone who bought from Jadore better be on the watch IF she's not lying about that too.Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 20>
  Share Topic