Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Glam Godess - intro sale!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 20>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Yeah hold off for a while.
There are a lot of Black Friday sales popping up.
Large sale=Large demand=Lack of quality control
Now if a company is having a sale & hair is already IN STOCK, with no 4-6 week wait
time then I would be a bit more open to purchasing.

You think I'll learned my lesson but I will be purchasing hair on black friday...the only thing is that company isn't offering reduced prices but coarser bundles which I believe would stop people from buying cuz their isn't a deal. My quest for perfect hair will have my suffering anguish    

I understand ms.blue it happens to the best of us. LOL
I'm usually pro-CV/IV but even I fell for GHOH.
& thank goodness I didn't have any issues.
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:11pm
Missyo67, I know there isn't no such thing the perfect but I have been wary of buying hair during reduced price sales....I rather pay full price and deal with less headache.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:18pm

Yeah hold off for a while.
There are a lot of Black Friday sales popping up.
Large sale=Large demand=Lack of quality control
Now if a company is having a sale & hair is already IN STOCK, with no 4-6 week wait
time then I would be a bit more open to purchasing.

You think I'll learned my lesson but I will be purchasing hair on black friday...the only thing is that company isn't offering reduced prices but coarser bundles which I believe would stop people from buying cuz their isn't a deal. My quest for perfect hair will have my suffering anguish    

I understand ms.blue it happens to the best of us. LOL
I'm usually pro-CV/IV but even I fell for GHOH.
& thank goodness I didn't have any issues.

You got the flirt, allure or radiance?
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:22pm
The allure.
Its as perfect as curly hair can get for me.
My camera does not do it justice.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:27pm

The allure.
Its as perfect as curly hair can get for me.
My camera does not do it justice.

I wished I ordered during their sale. The hair looks absolutely gorgeous.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:49pm

Missyo67, I know there isn't no such thing the perfect but I have been wary of buying hair during reduced price sales....I rather pay full price and deal with less headache.
Even though I consider myself "experienced" and I investigate all of the risks involved it has become increasingly difficult to FILTER through this weave game ratchedness that happens FAR FAR too often.  I tell any of my family/friends that they should not wait until the last minute to order hair and always have a Backup to the BACKUP plan. 
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Even though I consider myself "experienced" and I investigate all of the risks involved it has become increasingly difficult to FILTER through this weave game ratchedness that happens FAR FAR too often.  I tell any of my family/friends that they should not wait until the last minute to order hair and always have a Backup to the BACKUP plan. 

And to order your Holiday hair in the summer. LOL
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

I completely agree. I think now there are too much hair companies and in my case, I try to weed out potential issues but this time I was so in love with my first purchase that I didn't take in consideration that this was going to be very hectic. I wasn't pressed for my hair because I always to purchase ahead not when I need hair. Truthfully, I really need to stop buying hair. I only have one head plus I'm getting tired of wearing them also.
NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:06pm
Dang y'all... I'm still at work and all I can think about it going home and washing this hair so I can REALLY judge it. You never know hair until you wash it. I'm praying it'll get better and not worse. At this point, I don't know what to expect.

ms.blue did you already wash your bundles?
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by NoleLady12 NoleLady12 wrote:

Dang y'all... I'm still at work and all I can think about it going home and washing this hair so I can REALLY judge it. You never know hair until you wash it. I'm praying it'll get better and not worse. At this point, I don't know what to expect.

ms.blue did you already wash your bundles?

The 2 bundles I'm keeping, I did and the hair nice but they don't match in texture. The tangling subsided once i washed the hair.

Edited by ms.blue - Nov 16 2012 at 5:16pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 20>