Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glam Godess - intro sale!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:27pm
It seems like she is just passing the buck and not taking too much blame for not having things set up properly beforehand. 
Sponsored Links

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Originally posted by mocharoni mocharoni wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/nothairrrelated/#!/notes/glam-goddess-beauty/addressing-cambodian-pre-order-issues/306611556114441
There are some statements in this deposition that are a "Cause for Concern".......  Stern Smile I will re-reread before commenting though.  I will say this.... if you attempt to run a business without full regard to the "SUPPLY CHAIN" you will lose $$, customers, and FAIL.  Seriously.....

Summary:
It's not our fault for selling subpar hair............it's the WEFTERS fault. Oh and the Post Offices fault for drying it out and touseling during transit. LOL

Did she say she was washing the hair once it's back from wefting with the RUBBERBANDS STEEEEELLLL ON THEM? LOL 

She's not inspecting this ish or properly washing and deep conditioning like we said in the other thread.
mocharoni View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocharoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/nothairrrelated/#!/notes/glam-goddess-beauty/addressing-cambodian-pre-order-issues/306611556114441
There are some statements in this deposition that are a "Cause for Concern".......  Stern Smile I will re-reread before commenting though.  I will say this.... if you attempt to run a business without full regard to the "SUPPLY CHAIN" you will lose $$, customers, and FAIL.  Seriously.....

Summary:
It's not our fault for selling subpar hair............it's the WEFTERS fault. Oh and the Post Offices fault for drying it out and touseling during transit. LOL

Did she say she was washing the hair once it's back from wefting with the RUBBERBANDS STEEEEELLLL ON THEM? LOL 

She's not inspecting this ish or properly washing and deep conditioning like we said in the other thread.

OK, I'm not crazy LOL
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by joy22 joy22 wrote:

And thats what I was thinking exactly...
Here was my response:

I hope you understand how upsetting this is for me. I've wasted my time, money, and bleach on this hair and do not want to spend any more of my time or energy dealing with it. I can send it back and maybe you can run the experiment on it. At this point I am in a crisis situation as I have to attend a wedding this weekend and have no hair. My priority right now is to get a refund and figure out how I'm going to get hair by Saturday.

Girl once she agrees to a refund RUN to the Post Office, GET A TRACKING NUMBER and send that ish back to her!
 For her to post such a lengthy and detailed explanation as to why her hair is so effed up probably means she's not getting a FEW COMPLAINTS. SHE MUST BE GETTING SLAMMED WITH TONS OF THEM!

Get your refund before she starts offering" replacement bundles" that'll take another 6 weeks to 6 months because of all the returns she'll have to replace.

cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:45pm
Hiiiii Loveslace i'm new to BHM, and was trying to find some reviews on a particular AV but couldn't find any. I see you post a lot and seem to be able to weed out the AV's. Can you give me your honest opinion on this company?  http://www.glamhairousextensions.com/category/wefted-extensions - http://www.glamhairousextensions.com/category/wefted-extensions
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:47pm

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Summary:

OK, I'm not crazy LOL
Girl................. I had to read that ish like 4 times to make sure I wasn't misunderstanding her! CryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 1:06pm
Like I said, her response to me last night let me know I wasn't the first or the only one having issues. I think she IS getting slammed like LovesLace said.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by NoleLady12 NoleLady12 wrote:

Like I said, her response to me last night let me know I wasn't the first or the only one having issues. I think she IS getting slammed like LovesLace said.

Make sure you screenshot that FB page with the explanation.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 1:45pm
[QUOTE=cici1989]Hiiiii Loveslace i'm new to BHM, and was trying to find some reviews on a particular AV but couldn't find any. I see you post a lot and seem to be able to weed out the AV's. Can you give me your honest opinion on this company?  http://www.glamhairousextensions.com/category/wefted-extensions - http://www.glamhairousextensions.com/category/wefted-extensions[/QUOTE]

IMHO don't do it.
 Some of the hair looks tangle in the pics, it is processed and with some of the hair they say that it is made with single drawn hair which means the hair will be uneven on the wefts themselves because of the different lengths. At $50 an ounce that is not a bargain.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:05pm
I think customers would be more accepting of that explanation/apology IF she hadn't
come on here, slammed other AVs & acted like she gives 250% so theres no way
that there could ever be any problems with her company.

Its that self righteous attitude I saw in a previous thread (& having just purchased hair from
another AV) that in the end left me feeling a bit off about GG even though the hair was beautiful.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 20>