BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Glam Godess - intro sale!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 11:34pm
OMG I was going to keep quiet on here until I knew for sure what I was dealing with but in light of this news I will speak up as well...I got my bundles today and I do not like them either. They are dry, they feel gritty like they were dried with conditioner or some sort of product in it, and I can not run my fingers through it at all. It is tangling BADLY! I will be returning all of it!

It does not look anything like the original pics posted on her FB page that made me want to buy her hair to begin with. This hair looks like some Aliexpress body wave. It bares absolutely no resemblence to any of my Arj.uni hair low or medium luster. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Sponsored Links

WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:34am
I wouldn't beach it, if the 1st one didn't come out right! I'm glad she's working with you, I Just hope that she refund that one that your experimenting on! Sheesh I'll be mad 2 after waiting 4weeks!
Good luck
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:46am
I have major issues as well but decided I'm keeping 2 out 4 bundles and returning the rest. I have let the owner know my displeasure when receiving my bundles and hopefully she can rectify the issues that people are having.
LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:34am
Originally posted by beana3 beana3 wrote:

Joy her response is pretty irritating, If she wants to experiment with the hair, let HER do it when you return it. 

I agree...  She needs to play with every last one of those bundles on her own... 

Why should you waste any more of your products, money or time to experiment on her behalf???  And still have to wait for replacement hair and/or a refund???  GTFOH  Dead

Back in the box it would go!!!

Sorry yall ladies are having problems. Had high hopes for GG.  Not looking good...

I hope she corrects the error and finds her own solution... 

Edited by LushHair_Fein - Nov 16 2012 at 7:37am
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:28am
SMH
NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:32am
I had an issue with my bundles as well. As many of you stated, the hair came with a residue on it... like maybe all of the conditioner wasn't washed out of it completely before packaging. It was also sort of hard to unravel it as it did tangle (since it probably was not dried completely). However, that's not a show stopper for me... my bundles are beautiful. I'm going to wash and deep condition the heck out the hair before I do anything to it though. Which is what I always do.

I ordered one 18-20 bundle and two 20-22 inch bundles. Unfortunately, both my 20-22 inch bundles barely measured 19 inch. When I emailed her, she was very nice and understanding about it. I didn't feel like waiting another 4-6 weeks on two replacement bundles so she refunded me the difference immediately. Like within 15 minutes of our email.

Even though I really wanted the longer lengths, I'm not mad about it. My bundles are gorgeous, even before washing.

Edited by NoleLady12 - Nov 16 2012 at 7:37am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:35am
When I emailed her, she also mentioned the fact that I'm not the only one having an issue with the longer lengths. FYI. I even sent her pictures of me measuring my bundles so she could see that it wasn't right.
nika2bella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nika2bella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:42am
I hope everything works out for you. Glad she responded at least, them CV would have hit the "block button".

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:52am
Originally posted by beana3 beana3 wrote:

Joy her response is pretty irritating, If she wants to experiment with the hair, let HER do it when you return it. 
ClapClap I second that.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:54am
Originally posted by nika2bella nika2bella wrote:

I hope everything works out for you. Glad she responded at least, them CV would have hit the "block button".
YES . You should repsond glam , LOLCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 20>