BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Glam Godess - intro sale!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iGRAnDiloquence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGRAnDiloquence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2012 at 6:31pm
I would jump on it because I need an install in 2 weeks, but I cannot wait. Let us know how the hair comes out ladies! 
Sponsored Links

impromptwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote impromptwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 12:45am
Seems too good to be true...sorry.
joy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 9:45pm
It is too good to be true. I ordered the hair on Oct 2 and got it 2 days ago. I AM HORRIFIED......ok, let me breathe.....read below the email I sent to Glam Goddess's Stacy today.....waiting for her reply. I'm trying very hard to keep my composure and not blow my rooftop. Check out the pics....

Hello Stacey-
I received the order of Cambodian hair 2 days ago. Both packs looked very pretty, I ran my fingers through the hair--it was soft, yet my fingers kept tangling through the hair. I thought nothing of it until I cut the ribbon and tried to unroll the hair. It wouldn't separate and kept getting tangled and matted together. I finally succeeded in combing it through and getting it separated. At this point I am horrified but trying to remain hopeful. I proceed to try to bleach the hair, as I do with all my hair. Never in my life have I seen hair act this way. It became more matted, shedding and would not untangle. At this point I am horrified. I've waited 5 long weeks to get this? I cant believe it. This cannot possibly be human hair. Only the pictures can tell the story. I took as many pictures as I can... I did not open the second pack and would like to return it for a refund. I cant put this hair on head not even for one 1 day. Please let me know what I need to do to return this pack I have to you. I dont know what your refund policy is but please let me know. I was looking forward to this hair but I am sorely disappointed...correction, I am horrified.
Calumet-20121115-00184.jpgCalumet-20121115-00176.jpgCalumet-20121115-00178.jpgCalumet-20121115-00180.jpg

Calumet-20121115-00179.jpgCalumet-20121115-00175.jpg
beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 9:54pm
hi joy, im going to keep it 100 with you... why would you bleach hair that was giving you trouble from the start? Most companies will not give you your money back after you shampoo the hair and certainly not after you dye/bleach/color. in the future contact the company as soon as you recognize an issue.
beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 9:56pm
Or maybe i misread, you want a refund for the pack you didn't touch? If so, thats reasonable. but that other bundle is a lost cause.
joy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:09pm
You're right. I shouldn't have even bleached the hair, but  I was just being hopeful.....She was very quick to respond. I am trying to remain courteous in responding to her but I dont know how to react to this email she sent....
Here goes the email.......
First and foremost, I'm going to ask you to please calm down. Whatever is wrong can be fixed. That's what I am here for; I will stick with you throughout this process - I promise you that. I know that you stated you didn't do anything with the second bundle of hair. Can you do me a favor and attempt to bleach that bundle and let me know how it acts? I am trying to determine if you just happened to get that one bad bundle or what - unfortunately that does happen with hair and we don't know about it until someone attempts to put in usage on it. It looks as if the hair was dry, so that could possibly have something to do with it. We wash the hair before sending it out but I'm sure it loses moisture during the packaging/shipping process. You requested medium coarse hair so you received coarser bundles and I'm almost positive that with the hair being dry and adding the chemicals to it, that had some hand in the finish product you were left with. The bundle that you've already bleached, there may be no saving it, which is okay. But I would like for you to try something for me. The second bundle that you haven't touched, could you give the hair a good condition and add moisture to it and then attempt to dye it and let me know if it does the same thing. I am understanding full well that you are attempting to manipulate the hair and am giving you permission to try with the other bundle to let me know if you receive different results. Whatever the outcome, this is at no risk to you. I am just curious to see what exactly the overall problem might be and if it's just that one bundle or what. Can you please report your discoveries back to me and we can go from there.

aquarius1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aquarius1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:23pm
yea that didnt make sense to manipulate the hair if it didnt come out the gate as u wished it to be. 
aquarius1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aquarius1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:25pm
with my coarse hair i always do a deep condition on it prior to bleaching or coloring. can u tell us what level of developer you used?
DivaKeya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DivaKeya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by joy22 joy22 wrote:

You're right. I shouldn't have even bleached the hair, but  I was just being hopeful.....She was very quick to respond. I am trying to remain courteous in responding to her but I dont know how to react to this email she sent....
Here goes the email.......
First and foremost, I'm going to ask you to please calm down. Whatever is wrong can be fixed. That's what I am here for; I will stick with you throughout this process - I promise you that. I know that you stated you didn't do anything with the second bundle of hair. Can you do me a favor and attempt to bleach that bundle and let me know how it acts? I am trying to determine if you just happened to get that one bad bundle or what - unfortunately that does happen with hair and we don't know about it until someone attempts to put in usage on it. It looks as if the hair was dry, so that could possibly have something to do with it. We wash the hair before sending it out but I'm sure it loses moisture during the packaging/shipping process. You requested medium coarse hair so you received coarser bundles and I'm almost positive that with the hair being dry and adding the chemicals to it, that had some hand in the finish product you were left with. The bundle that you've already bleached, there may be no saving it, which is okay. But I would like for you to try something for me. The second bundle that you haven't touched, could you give the hair a good condition and add moisture to it and then attempt to dye it and let me know if it does the same thing. I am understanding full well that you are attempting to manipulate the hair and am giving you permission to try with the other bundle to let me know if you receive different results. Whatever the outcome, this is at no risk to you. I am just curious to see what exactly the overall problem might be and if it's just that one bundle or what. Can you please report your discoveries back to me and we can go from there.

I'm glad the owner is taking responsibility for her bad bundles. I hope everything works out for you!

Edited by DivaKeya - Nov 15 2012 at 10:37pm
beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:33pm
Joy her response is pretty irritating, If she wants to experiment with the hair, let HER do it when you return it. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 20>
  Share Topic