BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Glam Godess - intro sale!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blkbuttafly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blkbuttafly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

I'm in TEARS, even after seeing what a mess of a sale this was.
Shes still going to have a Black Friday sale.

LOL

No....They're not having a black friday sale....from what I understand, she's working on fixing these issues...
Sponsored Links

Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 9:23pm
She mentioned the sale on her wall when someone asked on Monday if the
Cambodian still had a 4 week wait. & she said they were gearing up for a Black Friday
Sale....

Idk if with the issues shes having if shes going to cancel it but no mention
of canceling the sale yet.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 5:54am
I don't believe she will continue with black Friday sale because when she posted that, the issues with the Cambodian weren't known to her yet but now since she has been dealing with this huge issues....it would be feasible to put that on hold and really work on fixing this huge issue.
NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:48am
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by NoleLady12 NoleLady12 wrote:

Measuring one of the short bundles. This was after unraveling and combing it out.

i dont get it................... the shortest you paid for was 18-20 and this is 16 inch ......... the hair on the right in the weft looks hella shorter than 16

its like none of this hair was checked at all before sending it out......... throw ribbons on it and call it good

who rolls up hair like that in a ball at the top....... i only had cv hair  like that and it was hella neater than this ham

she can put the blame on who ever is making the wefts but there is no excuse for this.......... sending out short hair is someone trying to get away with something
This was my issue with the hair. And it looks like everyone who ordered longer lengths did not receive what they paid for.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:58am
Here are some random pictures I took after I washed, deep conditioned, and air dried the hair. I asked for medium coarse.

Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:23pm
It's pretty but not worth that wait imo. Love those wefts though.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:26pm

GGB doesn't know what she's doing.

She probably bought single drawn ponytails because they are $100's cheaper per kilo than the double drawn ones so she could make a bigger profit and now wants to blame her wefter for the hair being uneven/shorter hairs IMO.

If she had unbanded the hair once she got it back she would have seen it and could have at least trimmed the bundles evenly. She would have lost a few inches per bundle and would have to use those to fill her shorter length orders but that would have solved at least one of her problems.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Aerie Aerie wrote:

That wait was atrocious. Overall, it's not what I expected. I'm not throwing any shade, I just thought it would be more wavy than it is. And the ends are a little too straight.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:03pm
Pics of the 2 bundles I'm keeping.

I do love the coarseness of my bundles
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by NoleLady12 NoleLady12 wrote:

Originally posted by Aerie Aerie wrote:

That wait was atrocious. Overall, it's not what I expected. I'm not throwing any shade, I just thought it would be more wavy than it is. And the ends are a little too straight.
Ooh, yeah I see what you're saying. 

How do you like the texture/hair quality?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 20>