Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glam Goddess Beauty- BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 20>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pinkdiemond View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:44pm
use tinypic.com to post pics
Sponsored Links

Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:43am
Seriously LMAO at the people claiming to have absolutely NOOO problems with the hair...yall kinda sound like a commercial right now! Well I still have this crusty LAMBODIAN hair over here you want to buy it too?!?!LOLLOL

UPDATE: While she was avoiding my emails I just decided to send the hair back to the address that was on the package...which just so happened to be the wrong address!Confused She was unavailable to retrieve the package from the PO(*insert Shaq lips here*)so they sent it back to me but with all the holiday confusion they lost the package for about a week. It finally showed up a few days ago and now she's telling me to just hold on to it until after X-mas because she's unavailable! WTF? What kinda business woman is this!

I'm over it...I just may keep this trash and make a video so I can show the WORLD how bad her hair is. If I can save someone from purchasing this trash then something good can still come from this disaster hair! I unravelled one of the bundles just to see if the hair was salvageable in any way and this mess is so tangled that it's stuck together at the top of the weft...you have to RIP it apart to seperate it. You can't get a comb or brush through it AT ALL! SMDH That girl know she's dead wrong for this!!AngryAngry

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 5:53am
Yes, out her Angry
peete728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote peete728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 8:44am
I'm sorry that you have crappy hair from her and that your issue has not been resolved. I don't need to promote this women's business because I'm a paying customer just like you. I'm just saying that my hair and order was fine problem free. Would love to see some pictures of your disaster a picture can speak a thousand words, and maybe that will put the fire underneath her feet to fix your problem. Good Luck, and I'm sorry that she hasn't fixed this issue. I remember reading your post when you first got the hair. I didn't comment because I had not yet installed mine. I just installed four days ago.
blknqt123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blknqt123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 8:55am

@Super22Star on this thread, in MY post I'm telling you I DID NOT have a problem with my hair from her. Why does it have to sound like a commerical cuz  its not what you want to hear? I can say your post sound spiteful and vindictive, but why would I you expressing  your experience. My hair is nice, I guess yours wasn't. If you don't like the ish...slap a label on it , send it back to her anyway even if she's not available, just for your records. 

I can't trash her business because I haven't had a bad experience, and even then I'd probably let her rectify first before even jumping on a board. I see some ladies have thought about it Ermm I no longer see them posting..Oh and lets not forget I see some of the same ladies' pics plastered on her wallLOLLOL

I will upload pics after church ...

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 9:07am
Okay...a lot of people bought during the Cambodian sale which we know was a problem.   I bought 2x from the company and I had both good and bad experience with the company so I could very well understand both sides. So all this back and forth is unnecessary....my 2 cents.
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:02pm
what a mess

i saw the pics of the closures

i dont trust that hair at all.............. i dont trust she gets the hair origin she says it is and has closures made of it......  i am supposed to believe she gets hair from cambodia, ships it to china, pays to have them make the  closure and pays wire charge too and then pays the shipping back to her then gives it away for free ??

there are suckers born every minute and they are thirsty

Edited by debg - Dec 16 2012 at 1:06pm
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

what a mess

i saw the pics of the closures

i dont trust that hair at all.............. i dont trust she gets the hair origin she says it is and has closures made of it......  i am supposed to believe she gets hair from cambodia, ships it to china, pays to have them make the  closure and pays wire charge too and then pays the shipping back to her then gives it away for free ??

there are suckers born every minute and they are thirsty
Girl...............LOL
those are probably Roman's closures.Tongue
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Okay...a lot of people bought during the Cambodian sale which we know was a problem.   I bought 2x from the company and I had both good and bad experience with the company so I could very well understand both sides. So all this back and forth is unnecessary....my 2 cents.

It's like some chemical fires. Can't stop it, just gotta let it burn off. LOL
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:34pm
I'm sure every single bundle wasn't bad I just felt some kinda way about yall insisting YOUR hair was fine in a BUYER BEWARE thread but it's cool.

Pics you say?? Be right back with a short video or pics of this hot dooky mess...if I can figure out how to post it...I'm not into posting pics and videos online but I will tryApprove
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style