Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Glam Goddess Beauty- BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 20>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:09pm
Idk why some people think that replacing the bundles makes everything ok.
Its still a hassle & some would rather just get the money back.
I know I would at this point, want my money.
But that is just ME, if I try someone new out for the first time & it doesn't work out
then I'm done dealing with you & you wont get my business again.

NR: You know so much about hair but you're rubber-banding bundles &
not even unraveling them??? Something about that just really rubs me the wrong way.
Thats like buying a used car & checking out the paint job but not looking under the hood.
Sponsored Links

Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:09pm
I didn't know her payments were being processed by paypal...I paid by credit card directly on her website...honestly I thought I was screwed.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:20pm
somthing about paypal lately isn't seeming to be the top notch
move anymore, looks like you did it the best way using your cc
directly hmmmThumbs Up
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

I didn't know her payments were being processed by paypal...I paid by credit card directly on her website...honestly I thought I was screwed.

Oh I don't know hon. If she's done this before she may not be able to get a Paypal acct.

_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 7:39am
It truly any ole strumpet opening a goddamn store. . . I'm mad like its my money. . . help me understand WHY you would get in the business if you aren't interested in taking a couple of Ls for bad hair. middlemen bytches are the WORST!!!
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:15am
She must be spending a whole lot of time deleting post on her FB because out of all that hair she sold there are only about 11 comments on it good or bad. LOL
Most of them must have been bad reviews. Ouch

Edited by LovesLace - Nov 25 2012 at 9:16am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:27pm
yea she spends all her time deleting posts cause she deleted all of mine LOLLOL
sweetvirgo2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:37pm
Glad I cancled my order one min it said russian the next few days it said cambodian....whewww so glad I went with my mind saying dont do it!

Edited by sweetvirgo2012 - Nov 25 2012 at 9:38pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 10:27pm
I wish I had followed my 1st mind...I'm still waiting on the other part of my money back Disapprove
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

I wish I had followed my 1st mind...I'm still waiting on the other part of my money back Disapprove
Do the CC charge back girl and be done with her arse. You shouldn't have apologized to her on FB. Now she can take her own sweet time getting you your money.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 20>
  Share Topic