Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glam Goddess Beauty- BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by joy22 joy22 wrote:

I still haven't heard back from her regarding my refund. This was on Friday.. The last question I asked her is whether she intends on giving a partial or full refund .....then I heard cricketsErmm....I sent the other pack of hair her back and still waiting to hear back..........

Contact your credit card company to do a charge back. Link her FB explanation.
Sponsored Links

Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:43pm
Joy I think you better start the dispute process with your CC company because the vibe I'm getting from people that may actually know her is that she's done this before and she's not giving anyone their money back.

I just sent that mess back to the address that was on the package which was an apartment in Houston! SMDH I knew I should have rannnn far far away when I noticed she had the hair laying on the floor in  what appeared to be her home!!!Confused
Spoiled302 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Spoiled302 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:48pm
@Joy22 call that CC company ASAP!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:49pm

Ok wait a minute....I got action over here.....does this mean she's issuing me a refund?? Now..after I've gone through the trouble of filing a dispute with the CC company??

REFUND CONFIRMATION

Order Information
Merchant: GLAM GODDESS
Description: Order #***/Customer Requested
Invoice Number: ***

Billing Information
******, ** *****
US

*************@yahoo.com
Shipping Information
******, ** *****
US

Total: US $370.00

MasterCard
Date/Time: 20-Nov-2012 11:12:15 PST
Transaction ID: 4799866357
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

Joy I think you better start the dispute process with your CC company because the vibe I'm getting from people that may actually know her is that she's done this before and she's not giving anyone their money back.

I just sent that mess back to the address that was on the package which was an apartment in Houston! SMDH I knew I should have rannnn far far away when I noticed she had the hair laying on the floor in  what appeared to be her home!!!Confused
You know I was thinking IF she's washing the hair she's probably washing it in her bathtub. LOL

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

Ok wait a minute....I got action over here.....does this mean she's issuing me a refund?? Now..after I've gone through the trouble of filing a dispute with the CC company??

REFUND CONFIRMATION

Order Information
Merchant: GLAM GODDESS
Description: Order #***/Customer Requested
Invoice Number: ***

Billing Information
******, ** *****
US

*************@yahoo.com
Shipping Information
******, ** *****
US

Total: US $370.00

MasterCard
Date/Time: 20-Nov-2012 11:12:15 PST
Transaction ID: 4799866357

Yeah it appears so BUT she steeeelllllllllllllllll owes you MORE money. Keep the dispute going with your CC til you get alllll your cash.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:14pm
Ok so she is in fact rectifying the situation by refunding all of my money....

Thank you for finally apologizing! Thanks all I ever really wanted in the 1st place..honestly. I totally understand you being passionate about your business. I feel you on this because I am a business owner myself, but please take this small piece of advise away from this whole ugly experience! When I was in franchise training for my business they taught us that if we ever have a small dispute with a customer, work with them to find some type of happy medium as quickly as possible even if it ultimately means refunding their money (and in the business I'm in that would mean I did all the work and lost money) because at the end of the day it will be detrimental to your business for that customer to leave dissatisfied. A dissatisfied customer will almost always tell people about a bad customer experience they had which in turn will hurt your business!
I'm so sorry that things got so ugly so fast and I will definitely let everyone that I have voices my opinions to know that you did rectify the situation!
As for the Cambodian hair...I just mailed it back to the address that was on the package about an hour ago...on *** ******* ****. The USPS tracking number is: 03122120000106170170. Thanks for your cooperation!!

--- On Tue, 11/20/12, Glam Goddess Virgin Hair <glam.goddess@ymail.com> wrote:

Subject: Following Up
To:
Date: Tuesday, November 20, 2012, 1:11 PM

Somewhere in the midst of all of this it has dawned on me that this is all very counterproductive and my time and efforts could and should be better spent elsewhere as neither side seemed satisfied with everything that had transpired. I never relinquished accountability for the issues incurred with the Cambodian sale and wanted to make things right for customers as they were excited about the hair. I have always understood and accepted that people who encountered issues with their hair would feel disappointment from how this situation turned out. It is for this reason that I immediately committed myself to moving quickly to getting these issues fixed and replacing hair so that those who participated in the sale could receive what they'd expected and waited for. It seemed unsatisfactory to have people wait weeks for hair only to end up "empty handed", as a refund would be appreciated, but for the wasted time and anticipation, there was nothing to show for it. The point of replacing the bundles was to be redeeming but also to be consistent and fair in the handling of the situation for everyone. But apparently this is a resolution that you have met with complete unwillingness and therefore I will be issuing you a refund for the Cambodian hair in addition to the Russian hair.

I have started the process for the refund for your Russian hair, so you should see the funds hit your account within the next business day or the following after the Thanksgiving holiday. The system automatically sends you an email informing you that a refund is processing. If you do not receive this email, please let me know and I will forward verification of the impending refund to you.

In terms of your Cambodian hair, you may return it to the following address:

*******, ** *****

Please send the package back with delivery confirmation so that I may track it and make sure that I receive it. Upon receiving the package, you will be issued a refund.

Thank you & Take Care.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:43pm

now THAT'S how you hone in & positively rectify the situation!

just wanted you to get all of your hard earned money back!
 Clap"you go girl"Clap

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Nov 20 2012 at 2:44pm
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:01pm
She must have been contacted by a bunch of ladies CC's and didn't want to lose her privileges. I wonder if her paypal account is still open.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:05pm
lol I know right...I am so glad this will be over soon...Approve
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System